People Business Partner Coordinator
Atlanta, GA | Human Resources (People Team)
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of one year of Human Resources, specifically in employee relations or strategic business partnership work required
- Proven experience in managing employee relations and conflict resolution/investigations of disciplinary issues required
- Health care experience preferred. Experience in managing and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives preferred
- Market Support: Supports and assists with implementation of Human Resources initiatives to enhance successful rollout and acceptance throughout the company. Alerts People Business Partner/ER Manager and Director, Talent and Learning to high risk situations that may have an impact on the organization. Works with company-wide HR initiatives to assure the successful rollout and acceptance of People initiatives, policies, and programs throughout the organization. Analyzes and makes process improvement recommendations when People practices or processes create roadblocks.
- Work Climate and Employee Relations: Collaborates with People Business Partner/ER Manager to provide leaders with appropriate advice on handling employee relation issues and provides rationale for recommendations so leaders can make informed decisions and help facilitate moving issues/concerns to resolution (e.g., discipline steps/documentation, terminations, mediation, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) issues, etc.). Documents employee relations cases according to standard operating procedure. Represents company in ESC (Employment Security Commission) Hearings to provide data to explain company policies and decisions. Completes and sends documents requested by ESC. Sends relevant company documents to ESC hearing officer. Alerts Employee Relations Manager and Human Resources Director to high risk situations in the organization. Works with leaders to create a culture of diversity where differences are welcomed, encouraged, and respected.
- Training, Coaching and Counseling: Assesses the People learning needs of leaders and provides instruction, remediation and guidance to achieve business objectives in a manner that provides value and customer satisfaction. Supports talent and succession planning initiatives in assigned market(s) to help grow and develop talent to achieve business results.
- Information Management: Collects, tracks, trends, and communicates/advises leaders on employee turnover and retention data, exit interview data, disciplinary action data, complaints data, recruitment and hiring data, etc., according to standard operating procedures and assists in developing proactive measures to mitigate risk to the organization. Monitors leaders' use of performance management process; reviews both the process and documentation used to evaluate and enhance job performance and to correct unacceptable workplace behaviors. Collaborates with People Business Partner/Employee Relations Manager and other People Partners, as appropriate, to address trends or changes in law, policies, and practices.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.