People Analytics Analyst
Atlanta, GA | Human Resources (People Team)
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
As a member of the People Analytics team, the People Analytics Analyst will be working across a variety of data sources to ensure data quality, create metrics, build reports and dashboards to share insights with the business and different stakeholder groups within the company. They will also work with the Manager of People Analytics on a variety of analytics projects performing data analysis, generating insights, and collecting requirements for metric and survey design.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field required, Master’s degree in Industrial/Organizational psychology or related field preferred.
- 2+ years experience in managing complex data sets from disparate systems, connecting and cleansing data to resolve underlying data integrity issues
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint (required)
- Statistical software (R preferred)
- Experience with HRIS systems and applications (Ceridian Dayforce preferred)
- Experience with data analytics using statistical packages
- Experience manipulating large data sets through statistical software or other methods
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues, form hypotheses, analyze to predict outcomes, determine solutions and recommendations.
- Ability to present data and findings in succinct, creative and narrative-driven ways
- Strong collaborator
- High attention to detail to ensure accuracy and completeness
Ensure Data quality
- Maintain HRIS data entry/integrity by creating and performing regular data audits
- Partner with the Total Rewards team to identify, correct, and prevent data quality issues
- Ensure overall system data accuracy and integrity
- Assist in review, testing and implementation of HRIS integrations and updates
Analysis & Reporting
- Extract data from people systems
- Manipulate, transform, and clean raw data
- Analyze data and identifies trends & patterns
- Generate reports/queries, including writing, maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Assist in the development and implementation of standard dashboards, including the selection of appropriate metrics, translation of requirements and prioritization of requests
Support Process Improvement
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes within HR systems and teams
- Continually review the reporting processes to ensure efficient delivery of data
Support Team Member Experience Measurement Strategy
- Manage survey administration across the team member experience
- Assist with survey creation and analysis
- Assist with ad-hoc research requests and studies
- Assist with technical survey activities including front end design and back end dashboard creation
Other duties as assigned.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.