St. Louis, MO | Center Operations
This role is responsible for coordinating, planning, organizing and executing on our daily operational needs. This means partnering with our Regional Operations Managers to create dynamic shift schedules for our teams, process payroll, manage finances, assist with patient service recovery, and drive other key operational tasks and projects. We are seeking a team member who thrives in a growth culture and will help support and enhance our day-to-day operations to ensure that we can meet or exceed our key performance metrics (KPIs).
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- Scheduling experience in a medical environment preferred
- EPIC EMR experience preferred
- Scheduling and/or payroll system knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Excel required
- Proficiency in Tangier or other related scheduling software
- Proficiency in usage of HRMS software platforms
Collaboration:Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
Courage and Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
- Responsible for preliminary monthly staff schedule creation for all centers, using appropriate tools and ensuring all centers are staffed in accordance with forecasted model
- Determine center patterns, including volumes, trends, attrition rates, center productivity to determine schedule.
- Support Regional Operations Manager team to cover “open shifts” due to sick call, patient volume-based schedule changes and/or other unplanned events
- Provide center support as needed; support includes, but not limited to site maintenance tasks to ensure centers have access to the appropriate resources, prioritize center activities, handle escalated customer service inquiries, etc.
- Support time-off requests for all support staff using departmental guidelines
- Reconciliation of electronic time entries and management of attendance reporting
- Responsible for invoice approvals and reconciliation using COUPA financial software platform
- Weekly data sorting and reports generation for center key performance indicators
- Participation in rotating “on-call” schedule to provide weekend operational support to centers
- Oversee and follow-up on help-desk tickets related to both Information Technology and Construction/Facilities departments
- Lead center-specific and market-wide projects to meet and exceed operational goals
- Review of patient satisfaction metrics, and support in service-recovery
- Assist with ensuring payroll is processed accurately and timely
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Houston, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
St. Louis boasts the kind of cultural treasures you’d expect to see only in the very biggest American cities, with terrific recreational opportunities, from major league sports teams to spectacular parks and golf courses to beautiful hiking and canoeing nearby. St. Louis is a big city with the convenience and sense of connectedness of a smaller one.
Springfield, the Birthplace of Route 66, is home to several universities, including Missouri State University, Drury University, and Evangel University. Springfield is ranked among the best communities for young people with excellent public schools and an outstanding quality of life. With dozens of lakes and streams and four national parks and forest, it offers an exciting environment for people of all ages.