St. Louis Metro, MO | Center Operations
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
This role is responsible for coordinating, planning, organizing and executing on our daily operational needs. This means partnering with our team to create dynamic shift schedules for our teams, process payroll, manage finances, assist with patient service recovery, and drive other key operational tasks and projects. We are seeking a team member who thrives in a growth culture and will help support and enhance our day-to-day operations to ensure that we can meet or exceed our key performance metrics (KPIs).
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- Scheduling experience in a medical environment preferred
- EPIC EMR experience preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Scheduling and/or payroll system knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Excel required
- Proficiency in scheduling and payroll software
- Proficiency in usage of HRMS software platforms
- Preparing schedules based on volume and market staffing model by evaluating center patterns, including volumes, trends, attrition rates, and center productivity across all regions.
- Support Team Leads to cover schedule changes due to sick call, patient volume, or other unplanned events.
- Support time-off requests for all support staff using departmental guidelines- keep pto request tracker in addition to schedule system to monitor requests.
- Approve time sheets for employees by reconciling between scheduling software and time and attendance.
- Pull data for KPI meetings and emails, implementation performance data and additional reports needed to maintain operations
- Assist staff training specialist with welcome letters to new staff, ordering scrubs and name badge, and other steps in onboarding process.
- Participation in rotating “on-call” schedule to provide weekend operational support to centers
- Oversee, track and follow-up on help-desk tickets related to both Information Technology and Construction/Facilities departments
- Support ROMs and Team Leaders on center-specific and market-wide projects to meet and exceed operational goals
- Review of patient satisfaction metrics, and support in service-recovery- send patient follow ups to specific leads within market and track responses.
- Maintain and update employee certifications and licenses in HR system; track due dates and upload cert/licenses
- Aid in center opening operations as directed by Operations Administrator
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
St. Louis boasts the kind of cultural treasures you’d expect to see only in the very biggest American cities, with terrific recreational opportunities, from major league sports teams to spectacular parks and golf courses to beautiful hiking and canoeing nearby. St. Louis is a big city with the convenience and sense of connectedness of a smaller one.
Springfield, the Birthplace of Route 66, is home to several universities, including Missouri State University, Drury University, and Evangel University. Springfield is ranked among the best communities for young people with excellent public schools and an outstanding quality of life. With dozens of lakes and streams and four national parks and forest, it offers an exciting environment for people of all ages.