Rockville Centre, NY | Center Operations
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
This role is responsible for coordinating, planning, organizing and executing on our daily administrative operational needs. This means partnering with our Regional Operations Managers and Team Leaders to create dynamic shift schedules for our teams, process payroll, manage finances, assist with patient service recovery, and drive other key operational tasks and projects. We are seeking a team member who thrives in a growth culture and will help support and enhance our day-to-day operations to ensure that we can meet or exceed our key performance metrics (KPIs).
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- 1+ years experience in a medical environment
- ECW EMR experience preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Scheduling and/or payroll system knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Excel required
- Proficiency in Tangier or other related scheduling software
- Proficiency in usage of HRMS software platforms
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Courage and Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
INTERPERSONAL – Develops and maintains excellent working relationships
BUILDING RAPPORT - Exercises skill and diplomacy to establish trust with business partners; creates buy-in with customers
ORAL COMMUNICATION - Expresses information (ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively; listens to others and responds appropriately
PROBLEM SOLVING – Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations
SELF-MANAGEMENT – Sets well-defined and realistic personal goals; displays a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner; works with minimal supervision; is motivated to achieve; demonstrates responsible behavior
TECHNICAL COMPETENCE – Uses or gains knowledge that is necessary to perform the major functions that are described above
WRITING – Recognizes and uses correct English grammar, punctuation, and spelling; communicates information in a succinct and organized manner; produces written information that is appropriate for the intended audience.
CUSTOMER SERVICE – Demonstrates a results - oriented focus for delivering appropriate services in an accurate, complete, and timely fashion.
TEAMWORK/COLLABORATION – Demonstrates skills and abilities in collaborative efforts with experience in team/project- oriented activities.
RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT – Maintains good communication and a positive relationship with employees at all levels of the organization. Projects excellent customer relations in all interactions.
- Preparing schedules based on volume and market staffing model by evaluating center patterns, including volumes, trends, attrition rates, and center productivity.
- Responsible for creating on-call schedules and support Team Leads to cover schedule changes due to sick call, patient volume, or other unplanned events.
- Support time-off requests for all support staff using departmental guidelines
- Approve time sheets for employees by reconciling between scheduling software and time and attendance.
- Support Team Leaders in the processing of invoice reconciliation using COUPA financial software platform
- Pull data for KPI meetings and emails, implemenation performance data and additional reports needed to maintain operations
Participation in rotating “on-call” schedule to provide weekend operational support to centers
- Oversee, track and follow-up on help-desk tickets related to both Information Technology and Construction/Facilities departments
- Support ROMs and Team Leaders on center-specific and market-wide projects to meet and exceed operational goals
- Review of patient satisfaction metrics, and support in service-recovery
Maintain and update employee certifications and licenses in HR system; track due dates and upload cert/licenses
Update and maintain compliance completion, track team members that have had assigned training for compliance reasons until completion
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Welcome to the East Coast epicenter for commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology and entertainment. New York is among the world’s most linguistically and culturally diverse cities. Its many attractions include the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. Enjoy the nighttime neon of Times Square. Ride the Staten Island Ferry, see a concert at Radio City Music Hall or catch an exciting Broadway show. Though New York is the city that never sleeps, it’s made up of regions that are great places to raise a family — Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. And all offer a great selection of neighborhoods and homes, plus excellent schools and renowned local colleges and universities.