Avon, CT | Center Operations
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- Scheduling experience in a medical environment preferred
- EPIC EMR experience preferred
- Scheduling and/or payroll system knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Excel required
- Proficiency in Tangier or other related scheduling software
- Proficiency in usage of HRMS software platforms
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Courage and Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
- INTERPERSONAL – Develops and maintains excellent working relationships
- BUILDING RAPPORT - Exercises skill and diplomacy to establish trust with business partners; creates buy-in with customers
- ORAL COMMUNICATION - Expresses information (ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively; listens to others and responds appropriately
- PROBLEM SOLVING – Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations
- SELF-MANAGEMENT – Sets well-defined and realistic personal goals; displays a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner; works with minimal supervision; is motivated to achieve; demonstrates responsible behavior
- TECHNICAL COMPETENCE – Uses or gains knowledge that is necessary to perform the major functions that are described above
- WRITING – Recognizes and uses correct English grammar, punctuation, and spelling; communicates information in a succinct and organized manner; produces written information that is appropriate for the intended audience.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE – Demonstrates a results - oriented focus for delivering appropriate services in an accurate, complete, and timely fashion.
- TEAMWORK/COLLABORATION – Demonstrates skills and abilities in collaborative efforts with experience in team/project- oriented activities.
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT – Maintains good communication and a positive relationship with employees at all levels of the organization. Projects excellent customer relations in all interactions.
- Responsible for preliminary monthly staff schedule creation for all centers, using appropriate tools and ensuring all centers are staffed in accordance with forecasted model
- Determine center patterns, including volumes, trends, attrition rates, center productivity to determine schedule.
- Support Regional Operations Manager team to cover “open shifts” due to sick call, patient volume-based schedule changes and/or other unplanned events
- Provide center support as needed; support includes, but not limited to site maintenance tasks to ensure centers have access to the appropriate resources, prioritize center activities, handle escalated customer service inquiries, etc.
- Support time-off requests for all support staff using departmental guidelines
- Reconciliation of electronic time entries and management of attendance reporting
- Responsible for invoice approvals and reconciliation using COUPA financial software platform
- Weekly data sorting and reports generation for center key performance indicators
- Participation in rotating “on-call” schedule to provide weekend operational support to centers
- Oversee and follow-up on help-desk tickets related to both Information Technology and Construction/Facilities departments
- Lead center-specific and market-wide projects to meet and exceed operational goals
- Review of patient satisfaction metrics, and support in service-recovery
- Assist with ensuring payroll is processed accurately and timely
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Hartford, the capital of Connecticut, has a population of 125,000 and something to offer everyone, with a mix of history, culture, entertainment and excellent restaurants. Hartford’s nearby suburbs are also a great place to live and work. Avon is home to beautiful Found Land Park and a historic one-room schoolhouse. Bloomfield features magnificent Penwood State Park. Roaring Brook Nature Center and Sweetheart Mountain’s tranquil trails are just outside Canton. These communities and others offer welcoming neighborhoods, good schools and an outstanding quality of life.