Operations Project Manager
St. Louis, MO (Coming soon ) | Operations
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Center Operations Project Manager is responsible and accountable for setting up the operations of our new urgent care centers including the coordination facility planning, stocking, vendor relations, office supply ordering, scheduling deliveries and collaborating with real estate and other center and corporate departments. Responsibilities including the project management of tight timelines and deadlines, placing orders for equipment and supplies, assessing workflows with operations team and applying for required state applications and permits.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Facility opening project management or other applicable project management support, required
- Coordinating and opening medical practices or offices, preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with proven detail-oriented experience
- Strong written and oral communication ability
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain a joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency through process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
- Working closely with clinical staff and providers
- Process improvement; both clinical and administrative
- Stocking all new locations based on clinical workflow practices
- Assisting in permitting
- Radiation and Laboratory Applications for Department of Health
- Setting up utilities
- Creating and maintaining new vendor accounts
- Placing FF&E orders for medical equipment
- Ordering office and clinical supplies
- Collaborating and establishing relationships with other markets and JV partners
- Scheduling deliveries and being at every site to accept and approve them
- Coordinating turnover with construction team
- Maintaining supply formularies for all existing locations
- Working with the medical director and operations management teams
- Researching within the market to ensure competitive pricing on all supplies and services
All other duties as assigned.
Note: this job description is not inclusive of all the duties of the position. You may be asked by leaders to perform other duties. Management reserves the right to revise this position description at any time.
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, medical, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, PMI, project management, retail, construction, facilities management, FM, Infrastructure, space, IFMA, environment, health and safety, design, workspace, FF&E
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
St. Louis boasts the kind of cultural treasures you’d expect to see only in the very biggest American cities, with terrific recreational opportunities, from major league sports teams to spectacular parks and golf courses to beautiful hiking and canoeing nearby. St. Louis is a big city with the convenience and sense of connectedness of a smaller one.
Springfield, the Birthplace of Route 66, is home to several universities, including Missouri State University, Drury University, and Evangel University. Springfield is ranked among the best communities for young people with excellent public schools and an outstanding quality of life. With dozens of lakes and streams and four national parks and forest, it offers an exciting environment for people of all ages.