Online Experience Development Manager
Based in Atlanta, NY, Hartford CT, San Francisco, CA, Portland-Metro, or St Louis MO
Atlanta, GA| Marketing
GoHealth Urgent Care is transforming urgent care through an innovative model with a deep patient and consumer focus, data-driven operations and cutting-edge technology. GoHealth UC is one of the fastest growing urgent care companies in the country with 90+ locations across New York, Connecticut, Missouri, Oregon/Washington, and California, and dozens of additional sites under contract over the next 12 months.
With a strong emphasis on patient satisfaction, GoHealth UC uses Business Intelligence solutions to make informed, data-driven decisions. Their innovative and award-winning clinic design, website and mobile check-in solutions lead to improved patient experiences, as well as operational efficiencies. GoHealth UC has a unique partnership model and a multi-channel marketing strategy that focuses on the communities it serves and enhances brand awareness, fueling growth for the organization in existing and future markets.
The GoHealth UC joint venture model has proven to be extremely effective and competitively differentiating. Prominent co-branding with its large, integrated health system partners and deep IT integration have led to increased volume and financial results, as well as improved clinical quality. GoHealth UC’s unique health system collaboration model has given its patients greater access to the entire healthcare continuum through same day or next day referrals to primary care physicians, specialists and other ancillary services.
TPG Growth, one of the world’s leading investment funds, invested in GoHealth Urgent Care in 2014 to help launch the new urgent care brand and its national growth plan. TPG Growth is the middle market and growth equity investment platform of TPG, the world’s largest private equity firm with over $78 billion of assets under management.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Online Experience Manager is responsible for implementing effective technical solutions based on business and marketing goals, helping shape how users interact with landing pages and our web properties. The position, working with the VP of Marketing, will translate marketing goals into user experiences for implementation, identify feature gaps and points of complexity, and help outline scope for a successful project.
The role will interface and collaborate with the respective marketing leaders and web development counterparts at GoHealth Urgent Care and external stakeholders on key digital projects and initiatives. In addition, the Online Experience Development Manager will develop and document standards, web modules and perform code reviews to ensure that agencies and team members are following standards, documenting projects and checking code into the code repository.
The top candidate, while working with the VP of Marketing, will develop, manage and communicate a (UX) testing/research road map that includes both qualitative and quantitative research methods to measure the effectiveness of existing and proposed digital assets and web properties. Working with our agency, the role will also manage A/B testing and user testing data analysis and report creation, providing recommendations for next steps in design or development based on user feedback, usage patterns and testing outcomes.
Location to be one of our markets our Support Services Office in Atlanta, NY, Hartford CT, San Francisco, CA, Portland, OR or Vancouver WA, or St Louis MO.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in web strategy, design, development and implementation
- Advance Drupal 8.x development experience, a must have. Finished at least one project in Drupal 8.x
- Knowledge of modern web development workflows using Git, all-in-code Drupal development, and hosting services like Acquia/Pantheon/Platform.sh
- Full-stack development experience
- Knowledge of Composer, SASS, Twig templating, basic front-end tooling like Grunt/Gulp/Webpack
- Strong skills in HTML, CSS3, jQuery, Ajax, PHP, XSL
- Proven experience developing web assets
- Experience liaising between business and technical teams. Ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical teams
- A strong aesthetic sense; highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Innate focus on delivering amazing experiences for consumers and our customers
- A can-do attitude with a readiness to climb mountains, working work in a high volume/fast paced environment
- Self-directed and motivated; proactively approaches issues taking ownership to drive resolution
- Strong collaborator
- Ability to manage multiple and rapidly changing priorities required
Ability to work under tight deadlines, adapt to industry and organizational change is required
- Understanding of HIPAA and Section 508/WCAG 2.x accessibility standards, a plus
- In-depth knowledge of software development, technical design, consumer research, UI/UX, performance and analytics. Social media, marketing and healthcare experience a plus.
- Experience managing large-scale web projects for a large organization
- Experience managing people within and outside core team to ensure successful completion of projects
- Experience with remote usability testing tools such as Mixpanel, Userzoom
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and tools such as Optimizely, Oracle Maxymiser, Kissmetrics
- Strong creative mind with the ability to ideate new methods for achieving team goals and bring design vision to life
- Bonus skills: Adobe Creative Suite
- Act as the subject matter expert, providing solutions and education to web development/user testing questions, concerns, trends and best practices. Represent the business with a clear understanding of technology needs.
- Analyze business process, collaborating with subject matter experts in requirements gathering to understand purpose/objective, data, system of record, integration points, etc. Review processes and procedures for optimization.
- Maintain web development through code standards, code documentation and the use of a code repository.
- Conduct and evaluate software, technologies, data, market/industry trends and benchmarks, competitors, and best practices.
- Provide regular analysis and recommendations to improve campaign performance and effectiveness and contributes to Marketing Reports.
- Develop detailed project plans to meet team objectives, providing regular updates on progress toward goals. Assess team members’ skill levels and experience and provide ongoing education and training opportunities to ensure team stays sharp in a rapidly changing arena.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels.
- As the team grows, provide regular, constructive and direct feedback to team members to help them excel at their job and craft, navigate their desired career path, and experience the satisfaction of professional growth.
Integrated Planning and Development:
- Provide integrated systems and planning. Recommend technologies to enhance and achieve business goals. Oversee development of new systems and architecture into current infrastructure. Provide technical direction and support for complex cross-functional projects. Help define, estimate and propose solutions for business problems.
- Uphold GoHealth Urgent Care standards on brand, code and ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliance.
- In collaboration with marketing colleagues, support A/B and multivariate testing as needed for marketing campaigns and overall website optimization.
UX Research and User Testing:
- Develop, manage and communicate a (UX) testing/research roadmap that includes both qualitative and quantitative research methods to measure the effectiveness of existing and proposed websites.
- Prioritizes UX research work to align with business goals and product development cadence, and marketing campaign needs.
- Manages resource-planning; create project proposals, track project assignments and workload for UX team to ensure timely delivery.
- Oversees research efforts by vendor partners and effectively communicates design recommendations based on data from research findings.
- Plans for iterative testing and design to support a design centered thinking approach to website development.
- Creates ad hoc, monthly and quarterly reports and presentations for stakeholders.
- Manages an annual usability testing budget; including funding for recruiting, incentives and tool costs.
Internal and External Partnerships:
- Collaborate with key partners such as Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, agencies, and internal constituents including Marketing, Information Technology, Compliance and Legal to ensure an integrated strategy to maximize ROI.
- Build and own relationships with appropriate external vendors as needed.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, medical, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, HTML, CSS3, jQuery, Ajax, PHP, XSL
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.