Rockville Centre, NY | Clinical Education & Training
The Onboarding Coordinator also builds, coordinates, manages, and maintains the schedules for Phase 2 Practical Skills Training (in-center hands-on training), Annual Competency Evaluations, 30, 60, 90-day Check-ins, Quarterly refreshers, and market specific training initiatives. Establishes relationships to gain knowledge of preferences, skills and abilities, using judgement to achieve learning scheduled coverage needs for the market. Manages training scheduling system and provides verifications of training hours with operations/payroll. In addition, the scheduler would assist in other training coordination duties for the market.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ years of operational staff scheduling experience.
- Scheduling experience in a medical environment preferred.
- Supports the market by printing employee ID badges.
- Schedule drug screening appointments for new hires and schedule COVID testing for the Northwell employees.
- Complete weekend forecast for all staff.
- Input patient counts into spreadsheet with data from EOD email daily.
- Assist and supports the Executive Assistant when applicable.
- Responsible for scheduling allnew hires for Phase 2 Practical Skills Training (in-center hands-on training with a Training Coordinator or potential Learning Coach (if applicable).
- Manages and optimizes the training schedule to comply with market needs.
- Adjust/Reschedule new hire phase 2 training schedule when necessary due to call outs, limited training availability, etc. Maintains phase 2 training attendance reporting and provides accurate information to leadership as requested.
- Builds relationships and engages with team members to understand availability, preferences, and skill sets to balance and meet scheduling needs based on volume, geography, team skills and abilities, etc.
- Conduct verification of phase 2 hours tracked in Airtable.
- Collaborates and works in partnership with the Operational Specialist, Training Specialist, Onboarding Specialist, aligning training schedules and coverage for the market.
- Informs market leadership of potential staffing issues that may impact scheduled competency evaluation and clearance from training date in order to maintain staffing and coverage needs.
- Responsible for administrative work that is required for the market, e.g., creating live documents such as sign-up sheets, templates, coordination of Outlook calendar for schedule training, etc.
- Keeping track of the new hireâ€™s initial competency evaluation date, to coordinate with the Training Coach, Training Specialist, or Learning Coach (if applicable) the team members Annual Competency.
- Keeping up to date and coordinating 30, 60, 90-day check-ins with the Training Coach or Learning Coach (if applicable) for new hire learning experience and training needs.
- Coordinating and tracking market training refreshers for established team members.
- Coordinating and tracking market specific training requests.
- Coordinating regular meetings with key stakeholders i.e., Operational Specialist.
- All other duties as assigned.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Welcome to the East Coast epicenter for commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology and entertainment. New York is among the world’s most linguistically and culturally diverse cities. Its many attractions include the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. Enjoy the nighttime neon of Times Square. Ride the Staten Island Ferry, see a concert at Radio City Music Hall or catch an exciting Broadway show. Though New York is the city that never sleeps, it’s made up of regions that are great places to raise a family — Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. And all offer a great selection of neighborhoods and homes, plus excellent schools and renowned local colleges and universities.