OR Occ Med Nurse Practitioner
Beaverton, OR | Physicians & Advanced Practitioners
- Legacy GoHealth Urgent Care within the Portland Region is seeking an experienced full time Occupational Medicine Nurse Practitioner at our Cedar Hills location.
- This role could have the option to see some urgent care patients while occ med / workers comp continues to grow in the region.
- Strong and collegial staff
- Experience in pre-employment services, specialty exams and fitness for duty evaluations
- Several long-standing employer relationships in place
- Partnering with Legacy Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care and growth of our program.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced Epic EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package from Legacy Health.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
The following is a list of our Legacy Health-GoHealth Urgent Care centers in Portland and Vancouver:Â Camas, Cascade Park, Cedar Hills, Cedar Hills (Pediatrics), Fairview, Gresham, Hazel Dell, Johnson Creek, Lake Oswego, Oregon City, Pearl District, Raleigh Hills, Salmon Creek, Sherwood, West Linn, and Williams.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Houston, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
The Greater Portland market spans both Washington and Oregon. Magnificent Mount Hood is always in view, accessed by the historic Columbia River Highway, which winds through beautiful rivers, waterfalls, valleys and scenic sights. Local attractions include the Pittock Mansion, St. Johns Bridge, the International Rose Test Garden, Lan Su Chinese Garden, and the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. There are also many wineries and breweries, the Portland Farmers Market, and lots of local music and nightlife — plus great shopping and restaurants. And you’ll find many friendly neighborhoods with great schools.