Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Pediatric Urgent Care
Hewlett, NY | Physicians & Advanced Practitioners
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
GoHealth Urgent Care, in partnership with Cohen Children's and Northwell Health, is seeking progressive and entrepreneurial Pediatricians for per diem positions in our new Pediatric Urgent Care center in Hewlett, NY.
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with Northwell Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EPIC EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locations—enjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation - this is one of the most highly compensated Pediatric Urgent Care practice opportunities in the area!
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- PA/NP: 1 year of Full-Time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting required
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
We are Committed to Quality Care
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Welcome to the East Coast epicenter for commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology and entertainment. New York is among the world’s most linguistically and culturally diverse cities. Its many attractions include the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. Enjoy the nighttime neon of Times Square. Ride the Staten Island Ferry, see a concert at Radio City Music Hall or catch an exciting Broadway show. Though New York is the city that never sleeps, it’s made up of regions that are great places to raise a family — Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. And all offer a great selection of neighborhoods and homes, plus excellent schools and renowned local colleges and universities.