North East, MD | Physicians & Advanced Practitioners
GoHealth Urgent Care has partnered with ChristianaCare, one of the most dynamic health systems in the mid-Atlantic region, to operate urgent care centers. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools.
We have recently opened full time opportunities within this growing region for experienced Nurse Practitioners. Become part of our future! We are offering a hire on bonus to qualified NP's!
Full time Nurse Practitioners are salaried to work 76 hours but are paid for 80 hours in a two-week time period. Hours and locations vary depending on what center(s) you work at with a requirement to work every other weekend.
Delaware: Glasgow, HCCC, STAR Campus, Smyrna, Fairfax, Pike Creek, Dover and Bear
Maryland: North East and Elkton
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with ChristianaCare allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EMR (eClinicalWorks).
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- Creative staffing for support provided. This includes an on-site staff of Rad Techs, highly trained Medical Assistants and Scribes. Ability to flex up and down for patient volumes.
- Options to rotate to other locations—enjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation, bonus structure, and ChristianaCare benefits package.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- Certified FNP and licensed in MD and/or DE
- A minimum of 2 years recent experience as a FNP in Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care, treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages) a plus.
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
We are Committed to Quality Care
Our Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.