Medical Staff Sched. Coord. (Provider liaison)
Gresham, OR| Administrative
- Associate’s Degree, required
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years scheduling experience with 20+ provider/physician group or similar scheduling environment, required
- Proven experience working with Microsoft Excel required
- Skills in Tangier or other transferable scheduling software
- Scheduling and/or payroll system knowledge
- Collaboration: Takes ownership of collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain a joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency through process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
- Responsibility for scheduling all providers (full-time, part-time and per diem) for clinical shifts, both on a biweekly (pay period) basis, as well as filling holes in the schedule that arise (e.g. due to illness or operational needs). Includes building initial schedules and day-to-day maintenance.
- Manages and optimizes the provider schedule to comply with center volume needs and ensures appropriate physician/PA supervision ratios are maintained.
- Builds relationships and engages with providers to understand availability, preferences, and skill-sets to balance and meet center scheduling needs based on volume, geography, team skills and abilities, etc.
- Conduct verification of payroll to scheduled/worked hours. Includes extensive work with the scheduling (Tangier) and payroll (MyTime) systems, as well as Excel and Sharepoint.
- Collaborates and works in partnership with the Medical Staff Coordinator, aligning schedules and coverage for the market.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care, clerical, customer service
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
The Greater Portland market spans both Washington and Oregon. Magnificent Mount Hood is always in view, accessed by the historic Columbia River Highway, which winds through beautiful rivers, waterfalls, valleys and scenic sights. Local attractions include the Pittock Mansion, St. Johns Bridge, the International Rose Test Garden, Lan Su Chinese Garden, and the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. There are also many wineries and breweries, the Portland Farmers Market, and lots of local music and nightlife — plus great shopping and restaurants. And you’ll find many friendly neighborhoods with great schools.