Rogers, AR | Medical Scribe
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities. GoHealth Urgent Care operates urgent care centers in the New York, Portland, OR, and now San Francisco, CA metropolitan areas, with plans for additional expansion in multiple markets.
- Transcribe medical charting for Providers.
- Assist in fundamental clinical care including Point of Care (POC) testing, intake of vitals and other procedures.
- Assist in coordinating patient triage and overall workflow.
- Maintain medical records, lab results, imaging reports in accurate manner in EHR.
- Manage faxing and referral process.
- Skills Required: Previous use of EMR, Medical Terminology, Type 60+ words per minute
High School Diploma required
- Medical Scribe experience preferred
- Medical Assistant experience preferred
- Experience in an Urgent Care environment preferred
- Medical Assistant Certification (CCMA, CMA, NCMA or RMA.)
- Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) Certification
- Certified Medical Scribe Specialist (CMSS) Certification
- Healthcare Professional Licensure including but not limited to EMT, ARRT, RN, LPN, etc.
- Keyboard proficiency
- Experience using Electronic Health Records
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Northwest Arkansas, in particular Fayetteville, is one of America’s best places to live. In fact, U.S. News & World Report ranked it No. 5 for the third year. Homes here are beautiful and quite affordable. Top-rated schools include Vandergriff Elementary, Haas Hall Academy and McNair Middle School. Fayetteville’s farmers market, Dogwood Festival and Walton Arts Center draw thousands each year. So do its Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art and Dickson Street entertainment district. Nearby, the Ozarks offer Devil’s Den State Park, exceptional trails, rock climbing, spelunking and beautiful botanical gardens. Enjoy canoeing or whitewater rafting on the Buffalo National River. Stunning Lake Ann in Bella Vista also attracts water sport enthusiasts from all over. And, the University of Arkansas Razorbacks are perennial football favorites.