Medical Receptionist - FT Temporary
Bay Shore, NY | Medical Assistant
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years’ experience in a Customer Service role
- Experience with electronic medical records
- Medical Office experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and type quickly; basic computer knowledge
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing theright thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Welcome to the East Coast epicenter for commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology and entertainment. New York is among the world’s most linguistically and culturally diverse cities. Its many attractions include the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. Enjoy the nighttime neon of Times Square. Ride the Staten Island Ferry, see a concert at Radio City Music Hall or catch an exciting Broadway show. Though New York is the city that never sleeps, it’s made up of regions that are great places to raise a family — Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. And all offer a great selection of neighborhoods and homes, plus excellent schools and renowned local colleges and universities.