Medical Director ( MD/DO )
St. Louis, MO (Coming soon ) | Physicians
GoHealth Urgent Care, one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care providers, and Mercy, one of the nation's most innovative and integrated care delivery health systems, have partnered to create a substantial network of urgent care centers across the Midwest. We’re putting patients first to deliver superior care and convenience.
The partnership will provide patients in Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools unique patient access tools such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
- Lead, counsel, and engage a frontline clinical workforce of physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, focusing on the highest level of care and a high standard of customer satisfaction. Work directly with Regional Physician Leads (if applicable) to manage their respective regions.
- Direct and identify best practice standards including establishing clinical policies, procedures, rules, regulations and methods of operation related to the Hartford Healthcare - GoHealth Urgent Care Network.
- Establish quality metrics and initiate process improvement programs. Support Hartford Healthcare-GoHealth Network's strategy to increase exposure and to enhance the image of the Program to health care providers and residents. Participate in the development of patient education materials and seminars.
- Work collaboratively with the Market President of the network and the operational team to implement best practice operations for the network.
- Manages and collaborates with Regional Physician Leads (if applicable) in all clinical services for their assigned urgent care centers and geographic region. Is primarily responsible for the quality of care and all issues related to the clinical care-givers within their assigned region.
- Collaborates across and within regions to share resources, implement improvement initiatives, and optimize clinical, financial, operational and customer service performance.
- B/C Family Medicine, Medicine/Pediatrics, or Emergency Medicine & experience with patients of all ages.
- Must have at least 3-5 years prior clinical leadership experience (Urgent Care leadership experience is preferred).
- Full-time position with duties divided between clinical care and administration.
- Competitive compensation package including base salary, leadership stipend, and annual bonuses. Relocation assistance also available.
- Malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision, PTO, CME allowance, and 401k/457b.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care, Clinical Director or Associate Clinical Director, Senior Medical Director, Medical Director, Associate Medical Director, Clinical Officer, Division Director, Clinical Operations, Chief Physician Executive
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding urgent care career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
St. Louis boasts the kind of cultural treasures you’d expect to see only in the very biggest American cities, with terrific recreational opportunities, from major league sports teams to spectacular parks and golf courses to beautiful hiking and canoeing nearby. St. Louis is a big city with the convenience and sense of connectedness of a smaller one.
Springfield, the Birthplace of Route 66, is home to several universities, including Missouri State University, Drury University, and Evangel University. Springfield is ranked among the best communities for young people with excellent public schools and an outstanding quality of life. With dozens of lakes and streams and four national parks and forest, it offers an exciting environment for people of all ages.