Medical Director (MD/DO)
San Francisco, CA | Physician Leadership
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med-Peds required
- Minimum of two (2) years of clinical leadership / administrative experience in emergency medicine, urgent care, or related field, preferably in a major medical center or health system, required.
- Successful track record building, developing and leading high-performing medical teams; he or she must have strong analytical, management, delegation, organizational and administrative skills to develop and mentor a high performing team.
- Outstanding communication and management skills, and an ability to work collaboratively with GoHealth staff, management, health system partners, required. Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of flexibility and fluidity in managing many responsibilities, acting as a "coach" and manager while simultaneously managing multiple operational centers.
- Possesses the tenure, knowledge, and skillset necessary to bring authority to new and existing relationships, both internal and external among physicians and non-physician executives.
- Must possess recent experience in generally accepted and currently used methods and techniques.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
San Francisco is Northern California’s cultural, commercial and financial center, and home to approximately 850,000 residents. Its culture is one of diversity and inclusion. Attractions include the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, colorful Victorian houses and classic cable cars. There are beautiful views and parks, including the Japanese Tea Garden and San Francisco Botanical Garden. In addition to being in the capital of technology, you’ll find fantastic shopping, diverse nightlife and exquisite cuisine. Choose from many charming neighborhoods with great nearby schools and colleges.