Start Date: Spring 2019
Avon, CT| Physicians
Medical Director for state-of-the-art Urgent Care Centers in popular Connecticut suburbs.
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Ability for leadership in a growing market
Start Date: Spring 2019
- Lead, counsel, and engage a frontline clinical workforce of physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, focusing on the highest level of care and a high standard of customer satisfaction. Work directly with Regional Physician Leads (if applicable) to manage their respective regions.
- Direct and identify best practice standards including establishing clinical policies, procedures, rules, regulations and methods of operation related to the Hartford Healthcare - GoHealth Urgent Care Network.
- Establish quality metrics and initiate process improvement programs. Support Hartford Healthcare-GoHealth Network's strategy to increase exposure and to enhance the image of the Program to health care providers and residents. Participate in the development of patient education materials and seminars.
- Work collaboratively with the Market President of the network and the operational team to implement best practice operations for the network.
- Manages and collaborates with Regional Physician Leads (if applicable) in all clinical services for their assigned urgent care centers and geographic region. Is primarily responsible for the quality of care and all issues related to the clinical caregivers within their assigned region.
- Collaborates across and within regions to share resources, implement improvement initiatives, and optimize clinical, financial, operational and customer service performance.
- B/C Family Medicine, Medicine/Pediatrics, or Emergency Medicine & experience with patients of all ages
- Must have at least 3-5 years prior clinical leadership experience (Urgent Care leadership experience is preferred)
- Established market for GoHealth Urgent Care with 16 centers at the end of 2018 and additional centers scheduled to open in 2019.
- Full-time position with duties divided between clinical care (50%) and administration (50%)
- Demonstrated leadership experience in Urgent Care; B/C in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, or Family Medicine
- Must have experience with all ages and at least 3-5 years prior clinical leadership experience
- Competitive compensation package including base salary, leadership stipend, relocation assistance and annual bonuses
- Malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision, PTO, CME allowance, and 401k/457b
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care, Clinical Director or Associate Clinical Director, Senior Medical Director, Medical Director, Associate Medical Director, Clinical Officer, Division Director, Clinical Operations, Chief Physician Executive, Medical Doctor, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Hartford, the capital of Connecticut, has a population of 125,000 and something to offer everyone, with a mix of history, culture, entertainment and excellent restaurants. Hartford’s nearby suburbs are also a great place to live and work. Avon is home to beautiful Found Land Park and a historic one-room schoolhouse. Bloomfield features magnificent Penwood State Park. Roaring Brook Nature Center and Sweetheart Mountain’s tranquil trails are just outside Canton. These communities and others offer welcoming neighborhoods, good schools and an outstanding quality of life.