Seattle, WA (Coming soon ) | Physician Leadership
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
We’re looking for a Medical Director (MD/DO) for our network of centers in the Tacoma, WA area.
The Medical Director will define and develop clinical and medical programs and procedures in GoHealth’s Tacoma Market. This person will manage a staff of clinical practitioners in urgent care clinics in the Tacoma area. The Medical Director will need to ensure medical staff is provided with support, feedback, education, training, and scheduling in order to maintain exceptional levels of efficiency, client satisfaction, and patient experience. S/he will be required to implement medical practice procedures and policies that abide by external and internal regulations and standards. S/he will collaborate with all GoHealth Urgent Care regions for best practice and high-quality initiatives.
Locations in the Tacoma Region:
- Bainbridge Island, Federal Way, Puyallup, University Place and West Seattle
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with health systems allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med-Peds required
- Minimum of two (2) years of clinical leadership / administrative experience in emergency medicine, urgent care, or related field, preferably in a major medical center or health system, required.
- Successful track record building, developing and leading high-performing medical teams; he or she must have strong analytical, management, delegation, organizational and administrative skills to develop and mentor a high performing team.
- Outstanding communication and management skills, and an ability to work collaboratively with GoHealth staff, management, health system partners, required. Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of flexibility and fluidity in managing many responsibilities, acting as a "coach" and manager while simultaneously managing multiple operational centers.
- Possesses the tenure, knowledge, and skillset necessary to bring authority to new and existing relationships, both internal and external among physicians and non-physician executives.
- Must possess recent experience in generally accepted and currently used methods and techniques.
We are Committed to Quality Care
Our locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced Physician leader who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.