Oklahoma City, OK | Physician Leadership
GoHealth Urgent Care, one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks, and Mercy, one of the nation's most innovative and integrated care delivery health systems, have partnered to create a substantial network of urgent care centers across the Midwest.
We are seeking Medical Director (MD/DO)
for our network of centers in
Oklahoma City & NW Arkansas
- You will assist in the managing and directing all clinical services for the assigned urgent care centers and geographic region
- You are primarily responsible for the quality of care and all issues related to the clinical caregivers within their assigned geographic area
- You will collaborate across and within regions to share resources, implement improvement initiatives, and optimize clinical, financial, operational and customer service performance.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Attractive compensation package through Mercy - includes a competitive base salary and bonuses
- Benefits include malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision, CME allowance, and 401k/457b
- We currently have 10 centers between Oklahoma City (7) and NW AR (3)
Additional Details & Qualifications:
- Full-time position with duties divided between clinical care and administration
- Administrative experience in emergency medicine, urgent care, or a related field, preferably in a major medical center or health system, strongly preferred.
- Outstanding communication and management skills, and an ability to work collaboratively with GoHealth staff, management, health system partners, required.
- Experience in quality review, clinical education and chart review required.
- M.D. Degree or equivalent from an accredited College of Medicine.
- Completion of Medical Residency with Board Certification in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Medicine-Pediatrics required
- Licensed in the State of Oklahoma and Arkansas (upon hire)
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced Physician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
As Oklahoma’s capital and its largest city, Oklahoma City (OKC) has a metro-area population of more than 1.3 million. Thanks to an influx of younger residents in recent years, the region has become greatly energized and more progressive. In 2017, Business Insider ranked it the No. 8 city in the nation for millennials, while CNBC ranked OKC as No. 1 in 2018 for high wages and low cost of living. The city’s attractions include the OKC Thunder NBA team, a revitalized downtown area and excellent museums. Located in the heart of Native American country, OKC’s many tribal nations contribute significantly to its diverse cultural fabric. Family-friendly attractions include the Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden, Science Museum Oklahoma, Frontier City and White Water Bay. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy the Oklahoma River, Myriad Botanical Gardens and Lake Hefner.