Charlotte, NC (Coming soon ) | Physicians
GoHealth Urgent Care, one of the fastest growing urgent care networks, and Novant Health, one of the nation’s 150 best places to work in healthcare, have partnered to create a substantial network of urgent care centers throughout North Carolina. The partnership will provide patients in North Carolina with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools unique patient access tools such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
We are seeking a Medical Director for our new network of centers in North Carolina.
- Lead, counsel, and engage a frontline clinical workforce of physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, focusing on the highest level of care and a high standard of customer satisfaction. Work directly with Associate Medical Directors (AMD) to manage their respective regions.
- Direct and identify best practice standards including establishing clinical policies, procedures, rules, regulations and methods of operation related to the Novant Health - GoHealth Urgent Care Network.
- Establish quality metrics and initiate process improvement programs. Support Novant Health-GoHealth Network's strategy to increase exposure and to enhance the image of the Program to health care providers and residents. Participate in the development of patient education materials and seminars.
- Work collaboratively with the Market President of the network and the operational team to implement best practice operations for the network.
- Manages and collaborates with Associate Medical Directors (AMD) in all clinical services for their assigned urgent care centers and geographic region. Is primarily responsible for the quality of care and all issues related to the clinical caregivers within their assigned region.
- Collaborates across and within regions to share resources, implement improvement initiatives, and optimize clinical, financial, operational and customer service performance.
- B/C Family Medicine, Medicine/Pediatrics, or Emergency Medicine & experience with patients of all ages
- Must have at least 3-5 years prior clinical leadership experience (Urgent Care leadership experience is preferred)
- Full-time position with duties divided between clinical care and administration
- Competitive compensation package including base salary, leadership stipend, and annual bonuses. Relocation assistance also available.
- Malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision, PTO, CME allowance, and 403B
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Winston-Salem and Charlotte are both among U.S. News & World Report’s Top 50 Best Places to Live.
Winston-Salem is a region on the rise with a population of 654,589 and strong southern roots. It’s friendly and diverse—retaining a small-town feel—and features fabulous restaurants, inviting neighborhoods and trendy apartments. For the adventurous, there are many local hiking trails, state parks, Pilot Mountain, Hanging Rock and Piedmont Quarry. Premier attractions include the Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art and the Reynolda House Museum of American Art.
Charlotte boasts the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, The Mint Museum and the Levine Museum of the New South. And with a population approaching 2.4 million, Charlotte offers much to see and do—from local craft breweries, numerous parks and greenway trails to excellent shopping and dining, downtown theaters and nightlife to the PNC Music Pavilion. Catch an NFL Carolina Panthers football game, cheer on the NBA’s Charlotte Hornets, or take in a Charlotte Knights baseball game. It’s all here, served by excellent public transportation, Amtrak and Charlotte Douglas International Airport.