Medical Assistant - Float
Portland, OR | Medical Assistant
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years’ experience in a Customer Service role
- Experience with electronic medical records
- Medical Office experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and type quickly; basic computer knowledge
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing theright thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
The Greater Portland market spans both Washington and Oregon. Magnificent Mount Hood is always in view, accessed by the historic Columbia River Highway, which winds through beautiful rivers, waterfalls, valleys and scenic sights. Local attractions include the Pittock Mansion, St. Johns Bridge, the International Rose Test Garden, Lan Su Chinese Garden, and the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. There are also many wineries and breweries, the Portland Farmers Market, and lots of local music and nightlife — plus great shopping and restaurants. And you’ll find many friendly neighborhoods with great schools.