Novi, MI | Medical Assistant
- High School Diploma required
- Graduate of a Medical Assisting Program preferred
- Medical Assistant experience preferred
- Front Desk experience preferred
- CCMA - Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (verified through NHA, National Healthcareer Association)
- CMA - Certified Medical Assistant (verified through AAMA, American Association of Medical Assistant)
- RMA- Registered Medical Assistant (verified through AMT, American Medical Technologists)
- NCMA - National Certified Medical Assistant (verified through NCCT, National Center for Competency Testing)
- EMT - Emergency Medical Technician (verified through the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians)
- Basic Medical Assistant duties
- Ability to type quickly, basic computer knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Detail oriented, able to rely on experience and judgment to perform a variety of tasks, participate on a team, and accomplish goals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to interact and treat all persons with fairness, respect and sensitivity to cultural/social difference
- Competitive compensation
- Generous PTO
- Quarterly performance bonuses
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
As the second-largest city in the Midwest, Detroit offers you a diverse culture and an exciting lifestyle. From weekend and budget activities to Detroit festivals and Detroit nightlife, your time will never be dull. So take your kids around town, celebrate the seasons at summer and winter festivals, and get your game on at the Detroit International RiverWalk or any of our three arenas. Several major corporations are based in the city, including three Fortune 500 companies. In addition, Detroit is home to several institutions of higher learning, including Wayne State University, a national research university with medical and law schools and The University of Detroit Mercy, which offers more than a hundred academic degrees and programs of study.