Marketing Specialist - St Louis, MO or OKC
St. Louis, MO | Marketing
This role will also take on lead/co-lead development of new campaigns towards driving more consumer interest. The Marketing Specialist is the local on-the-ground expert for Marketing and helps adapt the GoHealth Urgent care winning model, to succeed locally. He/She helps identify trends and optimize community and center-based efforts and performance based on insights. He/She executes all day to day marketing for all local centers.
- Be the local voice by offering community specific insights into marketing development to help ensure local success and engagement
- Support Market President and local operators in operational meetings and with market planning efforts for growth – often representing all of marketing in such meetings.
- Drive local engagement and brand reach via social media, leveraging local team members and centers – as the ‘on the ground’ reporter – while adhering to Joint Venture brand guidelines and directions
- Execute local pre-launch efforts 30-60-90 days before new center opening, by using social media, direct targeting efforts and trackable local community buzz mechanics
- Work in partnership with VP Marketing and Project Manager, to support the JV Partner Dignity Health and timely decision-making.
- Work closely with operations and Dignity Health local marketing to determine what success looks like for all projects, KPI measures and create documented project briefings for campaigns at kick-off.
- Partner with analytics team and VP Marketing to measure results and ROI on all implemented programs and executions – to determine improvement areas and best practice.
- Prepare monthly dashboard analysis and present report that explain volume movements and propose next steps.
- Ensure direction and approvals from Central experts on all creative executions early on, including VP Marketing, Legal, Compliance, CMO, and others.
- Help VP Marketing create and manage the integrated campaign and communication plan for the market, to align and share with all stakeholders on a monthly basis.
- 2-3 years in a service, marketing, agency, or similar role with demonstrated commitment to delivering with excellence and tenacity
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Use of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, others), a must
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills necessary – with an outgoing nature that rapidly builds cross functional relationships
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment, displaying high degree of flexibility
- Proven excellence in managing projects from beginning to end, and in using Excel, Words and PowerPoint as well as SharePoint for team coordination
- Ability to spot trends and process large amounts of rapidly changing information to inform local insights.
- Innate focus on delivering amazing experiences for consumers and stakeholders
- A can-do attitude with a readiness to climb mountains
- Local to the market we are recruiting in, already displaying an understanding of its community and culture that is authentic
- High energy, high integrity personality
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seeks to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Courage and Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.