Marketing Project Manager
Remote, | Marketing
GoHealth Urgent Care is transforming urgent care through an innovative model with a deep patient and consumer focus, data-driven operations, and cutting-edge technology. GoHealth UC is one of the fastest growing urgent care companies in the country with approximately 150 locations across New York, Connecticut, Delaware, North Carolina, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon, Washington, and California, and dozens of additional sites under contract over the next 12 months.
- Drives the go-to-market and marketing calendars across all marketing areas to hit deadlines and goals
- Act as point person for all project deliverable timing and status, updating team leads as needed and effectively communicate status, changes, risks, challenges, etc.
- Manages stakeholders' expectations to deliver projects on scope, schedule and within budget
- Creates new in-take process and manages prioritization of projects against resources, timelines, and schedules deliverables
- Plans and tracks external vendor, internal team stakeholder deliverables, solving for accountability and transparency at a central and local level
- Applies structured Program/Project Management methodologies to include: scope, schedule, resource, risk, quality, budget, issues & risk management and ownership
- Establishes, promotes and maintains process improvements for the betterment of the team
- Develops and support strategies and tactics to ensure repeatable and efficient project deliverables and outcome
- Ensures allÂ projects and campaignsÂ deliver the desirable outcome in alignment to agreed KPI's
- Creates dynamic reporting for sharing across business and with external vendors
- Assumes new responsibilities as priorities change
- Monitor performance, response, and ROI of marketing programs to ensure that they meet program and financial objectives
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team member(s) to their optimum performance levels. Assess team members' skill levels and experience and provide ongoing education and training opportunities to ensure team stays sharp in a rapidly changing arena.
- Collaborate w/marketing leadership team and accounting team on marketing budget.
- Ability to complete complex projects in a timely manner with little to no supervision or direction
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence others without direct lines of authority
- Ability to handle multiple projects, multiple (and sometimes conflicting) priorities to meet deadlines and adapt to changes for the betterment of the team and project
- Collaborative working style with the ability to develop and maintain productive work relationships across all areas and levels of the organization as well as external consultants/agencies
- Proactive problem solver with high energy and a positive attitude who can build strong relationships
- Successfully able to thrive in a fast-paced environment; can operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and meticulous organization skills, able to prioritize within multiple workflow
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and ideas effectively to all levels of the organization
- Coach and mentor on project management principals and techniques
- Bringing to work a can-do attitude
- Ownership and management of the day-to-day program and project support, tracking, issues and risk assessment, status reporting, escalation support, timeline management
- PMP Certification or 10+ years relevant Project Management experience
- BA/BS (Business or Computer Science) Or Equivalent
- MS Office Suite, MS Project, JIRA and other project management tools
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills at all levels (inc. C-suite)
- Demonstrates high attention to detail, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Experience managing a team of direct reports or cross functional teams
- Agile experience a plus
- A history of strong and positive collaboration across cross functional teams
- Ability to spot trends and process large amounts of rapidly changing information.
- High energy, high integrity personality
- Healthcare marketing understanding a plus, but dynamic performance marketing mindset a must
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.