Rockville Centre, NY| Marketing
- 5-7 years marketing experience required
- Agency or partner management required
- Material brand experience
- Experience working in an organization that actively supports revenue/volume growth with material budget support and a range of marketing tools (TV, Radio, Search, Social Media, PR)
- Experience in new or growing organization, working independently resulting in versatility and identifying flexible solutions
- Experience in marketing, strategic planning and managing multiple projects
- Experience in creating powerful local marketing programs
- Strong strategic, analytical orientation
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment – needs to be highly flexible
- Excels in project management and detailed execution
- Ability to build and cultivate relationships across functional groups and partnerships
- Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to proactively identify client needs and shape a clear strategic vision for marketing & communications activity
- Consulting skills, including demonstrated influencing capability, strong communication, and ability to move seamlessly from big-picture to project detail
- Self-directed and motivated. Proactively approaches issues taking ownership to drive resolution.
- Supports A/B testing and challenger/champion strategies to consistently improve marketing impact and efficacy
- Team player
- Establish marketing and communications strategies and plans based on trends, consumer wants and needs, research data, and agency or vendor partnerships. Undertakes continuous analysis of competitive environment and adapts strategies and programs for assigned local markets. Maintains awareness of market trends, competitors and consumer requirements. Reviews competitive intelligence and benchmarks other operators and industries for best practices.
- Work closely with local marketing and operational teams on design and asset creation as it relates to supporting sales efforts in each assigned market.
- Write reports, specifications and creative briefs.
- Seek out new marketing opportunities and maximize all opportunities for growth
Contribute to Urgent Care strategy and own the adaptation and adoption in assigned local markets
- Develop local strategies that will build a strong brand that is fit for purpose and will support business objectives
- Help implement research and tracking that will monitor the brand and build an understanding of brand perception
- Make informed decisions on development, support new activities, ensure the values and culture are reflected accurately
- Collaborate with legal and compliance, to ensure collateral is registered for trademark and intellectual property rights where necessary and that this value is understood
Develop and execute marketing communications plan
- Develop and execute a fully integrated marketing communications plan supporting the overall urgent care strategy
- Ensure marketing communications plan includes internal and external customers through strong stakeholder planning
- Oversee the production of marketing products through a variety of local channels, which may include TV and radio advertisements, direct mail, email or online campaigns
- Responsible for selecting, managing and maintaining good working relationships with 3rd party vendors, JV’s and others as necessary
- Responsible for and closely monitor the quality of marketing communications produced throughout the region and/or assigned market.
- Partner with operations to build local marketing action plans in support of revenue goals and volume driving initiatives
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care, marketing communications, advertising, strategist, marketing, marcom
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding urgent care career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Welcome to the East Coast epicenter for commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology and entertainment. New York is among the world’s most linguistically and culturally diverse cities. Its many attractions include the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. Enjoy the nighttime neon of Times Square. Ride the Staten Island Ferry, see a concert at Radio City Music Hall or catch an exciting Broadway show. Though New York is the city that never sleeps, it’s made up of regions that are great places to raise a family — Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. And all offer a great selection of neighborhoods and homes, plus excellent schools and renowned local colleges and universities.