Marketing Coordinator (Temp)
Rockville Centre, NY| Marketing
- BA required
- 2-3 year marketing role required
- Agency or partner management helpful
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced demanding environment-highly flexible
- Excels in project management
- Ability to build and cultivate relationships across functional groups
- Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency
- Successfully launch new center locations, cultivate the joint-venture relationship, drive growth in new patient volume and drive patient loyalty for the region.
- Assist integration of campaigns with brand consistency
- Work closely with departments such as Operations to consult on design and asset creation as it relates to supporting sales efforts.
- Write reports, specifications and creative briefs.
- Work closely with JV partners to facilitate and promote decision making on a timely basis consistent with brand positioning.
Develop and execute brand marketing communications plan:
Ensure marketing communications plan for the brand includes internal and external customers through strong stakeholder planning.
Implement the brand guidelines - making sure they are followed and adapted appropriately.
Oversee the production of marketing products through a variety of channels, which may include TV and radio adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, email or online campaigns.
- Monitor regional marketing spend to ensure that it is within budget.
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, temp, temporary, healthcare, medical, wellness, career, health care, marcomm, communications, marketing
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Welcome to the East Coast epicenter for commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology and entertainment. New York is among the world’s most linguistically and culturally diverse cities. Its many attractions include the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. Enjoy the nighttime neon of Times Square. Ride the Staten Island Ferry, see a concert at Radio City Music Hall or catch an exciting Broadway show. Though New York is the city that never sleeps, it’s made up of regions that are great places to raise a family — Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. And all offer a great selection of neighborhoods and homes, plus excellent schools and renowned local colleges and universities.