Marketing Analytics Manager
San Francisco, CA| Marketing
GoHealth Urgent Care is transforming urgent care through an innovative model with a deep patient and consumer focus, data-driven operations and cutting-edge technology. GoHealth UC is one of the fastest growing urgent care companies in the country with 80 locations across New York, Oregon/Washington, California and Connecticut and 35 additional sites under contract over the next 12 months.
With a strong emphasis on patient satisfaction, GoHealth UC uses Business Intelligence solutions to make informed, data-driven decisions. Their innovative and award-winning clinic design, website and mobile check-in solutions lead to improved patient experiences, as well as operational efficiencies. GoHealth UC has a unique partnership model and a multi-channel marketing strategy that focuses on the communities it serves and enhances brand awareness, fueling growth for the organization in existing and future markets.
The GoHealth UC joint venture model has proven to be extremely effective and competitively differentiating. Prominent co-branding with its large, integrated health system partners and deep IT integration have led to increased volume and financial results, as well as improved clinical quality. GoHealth UC’s unique health system collaboration model has given its patients greater access to the entire healthcare continuum through same day or next day referrals to primary care physicians, specialists and other ancillary services.
TPG Growth, one of the world’s leading investment funds, invested in GoHealth Urgent Care in 2014 to help launch the new urgent care brand and its national growth plan. TPG Growth is the middle market and growth equity investment platform of TPG, the world’s largest private equity firm with over $78 billion of assets under management.
Reporting to the CMO, the Marketing Analytics Manager is responsible for tracking, measuring and reporting on marketing outcomes against local retail objectives across all GoHealth states in the USA, while recommending areas of improvement across the overall experience. The role will evaluate marketing campaign performance, research industry trends, proactively identify and solve opportunities for value-added analysis, developing points of view to drive results, and framing recommendations for leadership.
The successful candidate will have a mix of marketing and analytic experience along with demonstrated ability with having connected the dots between desired marketing campaign/business outcomes and actual results to make actionable recommendations to improve performance. He/She will also prepare trending reports and continually improve analytic systems in place today while integrating new technology in order to deliver higher efficiency and increased ROI. Furthermore, the candidate will build mathematical models that show seasonal trending, DMA performance trending, lead projection forecasting, etc. by partnering with a spectrum of teams from across the organization to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are appropriately considered.
- Analytics Configuration & Monitoring: Meets with stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand project needs and reporting requirements. Ensures appropriate tracking code, account synchronization, pixels, redirects, etc. are in place for data capture. Works on the integration of web analytics with CRM, usability and other tools as needed. Continually refines and monitors Intelligence Alerts, Webmaster tools, Site Improve, and other QA automation to catch performance glitches early. Helps manage and coordinate GoHealth’s accounts in Google’s tool suite, which includes Google+Local, Google+, Adwords, Analytics, YouTube and others.
- Campaign Optimization: Supports A/B and multivariate testing as needed.
- Research: Conducts research on market/industry trends and benchmarks, competitors, best practices, and tools. Stays on top of changes and new opportunities in web analytics (particularly as it pertains to cross-device and multi-channel reporting) and helps evolve GoHealth analytics tools accounts accordingly.
- Analysis and Reporting: Tracks customers from lead generation to appointment attendance. Creates and maintains monthly custom dashboards and recommendations for all sites and digital marketing campaigns. Works across team/agency to provide monthly, quarterly and year-end reports and recommendations for regional and central leadership for all sites and campaigns. Provides weekly performance updates and recommendations to CMO.
- Internal and External Partnerships: Own and manage the relationship with key digital partners such as Google, CRM/Salesforce, and agencies. Provides support to digital marketers and affiliate/regional webmasters in analytics and reporting configuration.
- Substantial professional experience hands-on campaign and web analytics as typically acquired during 5+ years in an organization or digital agency setting is required
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams of writers, producers, designers and analytics experts is required
- A history of strong and positive collaboration across teams
- Knowledge of Google API, KPI alignment, audience segmentation, custom report configuration, basic regular expressions, tag management, data visualization, attribution, cross-device and multi-channel tracking required
- Certification in Google Analytics preferred
- Expertise in the spectrum of digital marketing analysis and visualization tools, including the Google tool suite, the MOZ suite, Raven, Excel, Tableau, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics and more
- Experience in campaign management tools such as Kenshoo and Marin
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office software (Excel, PowerPoint) and/or Google for Work products (Google Analytics, Sheets, Slides) and data analysis tools (MySQL)
- Proven success in developing funnel metrics, creating dashboards and running reporting against forecast, with detailed written narrative
- Innate focus on delivering amazing experiences for consumers and our customers
- A can-do attitude with a readiness to climb mountains
- Attention to detail and data integrity a must
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills necessary
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, adapt to industry and organizational change is required
- Ability to spot trends and process large amounts of rapidly changing information
- Ability to translate complex issues and data into clear, compelling narratives
- Passion for changing healthcare and driving real customer innovation
- High energy, high integrity personality
- Existing Analyst experience a must, Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Healthcare marketing understanding a plus – but dynamic performance marketing mindset a must
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
metrics, business analysis, analytics, digital marketing, full market mix modeling, MMM, forecasting, healthcare, career, health care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
San Francisco is Northern California’s cultural, commercial and financial center, and home to approximately 850,000 residents. Its culture is one of diversity and inclusion. Attractions include the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, colorful Victorian houses and classic cable cars. There are beautiful views and parks, including the Japanese Tea Garden and San Francisco Botanical Garden. In addition to being in the capital of technology, you’ll find fantastic shopping, diverse nightlife and exquisite cuisine. Choose from many charming neighborhoods with great nearby schools and colleges.