Manager, Revenue Accounting
Atlanta, GA | Finance & Accounting
Access Clinical Partners is seeking a Revenue Accounting Manager with 5 years of related accounting experience and a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Manage and develop revenue accounting staff
- Review and approve the completion of monthly AR and patient cash reconciliations
- Prepare/Oversee monthly presentation of monthly revenue results
- Prepare/Oversee the revenue calculation for financial statements; identify and explain changes in revenue
- Prepare/Oversee quarterly contractual allowance assessment
- Assist with year-end audit
- Implementation and adherence to accounting procedures and controls with the objective of uniformity across operations
- Compliance with monthly accounting close process
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- At least 5 years of relevant accounting experience working with a fully integrated accounting system
- CPA a plus but not required
- Ability to grow with the company
- Demonstrated ability to develop and improve systems and processes
- Prior staff supervisory experience; strong interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in medical/healthcare services is a plus.
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint — MS Access is a plus.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of accounts
- Communicates well in writing and speaking
- Works well across a multi-site organization
- Has high personal standards for quality of work
- Effective problem solver and motivator
- High energy, passionate worker who is focused on improving things
- High integrity
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.