Manager, Regional Business Development & Sales
Portland, OR | Business Development / Sales
Our manager of sales role will be responsible for further developing our go-to-market products and services by driving greater volume and revenue through the development of partnerships, affiliations and other arrangements with, self -insured employers, payors, health systems and other providers across the healthcare continuum. The products and services will include all business-to-business (B2B) opportunities, including direct-to-employer (DTE) strategies, along with new model and product innovations, including our virtual and on-demand services.
This position will be based in Portland, Oregon.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- MBA or Masters preferred
- 5 years of business development experience
- Healthcare business development experience preferred
- 3 years of experience developing strategic partnerships/business development with a focus on sales to health plans and/or self-insured employers
- Proven sales/marketing track record with documentation of consistent sales activity
- Develop strategies for new sales opportunities including business-to-business (B2B), direct-to-employer (DTE) strategies, new model and product innovations, including our virtual and on-demand services and urgent care/primary care hybrid strategies
- Establish and maintain relationships with self -insured employers, payors, health systems and other providers across the healthcare continuum
- Build and manage a pipeline and report progress accurately
- Present and field in-depth questions about all products in the portfolio
- Build proposals, supporting documentation and presentations in partnership with business development and value-based care teams.
- Drive revenue to exceed quarterly visit forecast by increasing market share with new and existing payor and employer sources
- Develop relationship with payors and employers utilizing GoHealth sales process to promote all product and service offerings
- Support timely implementation and training for new Virtual Visit opportunities
- Prospecting to update payor and employer opportunities
- Arranging networking events in order to establish more face time with the decision makers and introduce them to our team providing services
- Ongoing collaborative communication with direct supervisor and operations managers to ensure that expectations and overall objectives are being met
- Utilize clinical marketing collateral to promote and maximize exposure of services offered
- Adherence to monthly sales expense budget
- Work in tandem with the Market Operations leaders Value Based Product team, and business development to maximize overall opportunities for the Market to generate new referrals
- Conduct market research to determine the current status of each competitor; use that information to determine new relationships
- Participate in clinical education training to broaden product knowledge as indicated by region
- Continuously expand clinical and competitors’ knowledge, state rules and regulations, market strategies and sales techniques
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
The Greater Portland market spans both Washington and Oregon. Magnificent Mount Hood is always in view, accessed by the historic Columbia River Highway, which winds through beautiful rivers, waterfalls, valleys and scenic sights. Local attractions include the Pittock Mansion, St. Johns Bridge, the International Rose Test Garden, Lan Su Chinese Garden, and the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. There are also many wineries and breweries, the Portland Farmers Market, and lots of local music and nightlife — plus great shopping and restaurants. And you’ll find many friendly neighborhoods with great schools.