Manager, Regional Business Development & Sales
Charlotte, North Carolina | Winston-Salem, North Carolina | St. Louis, Missouri
Charlotte, NC | Business Development / Sales
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we Go above and beyond for our patients, team members, partners and communities by ensuring that their experience is effortless, personal and connected. All of our 150+ GoHealth Urgent Care centers are seamlessly integrated with market-leading health systems and engaged with our communities.
Our manager of sales role will be responsible for further developing our go-to-market products and services by driving greater volume and revenue through the development of partnerships, affiliations and other arrangements with, self -insured employers, payors, health systems and other providers across the healthcare continuum. The products and services will include all business-to-business (B2B) opportunities, including direct-to-employer (DTE) strategies, along with new model and product innovations, including our virtual and on-demand services.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- MBA or Masters Preferred
- 5 years of business development experience
- Healthcare business development experience preferred
- 3 years of experience developing strategic partnerships/business development with a focus on sales to health plans and/or self-insured employers
- Proven sales/marketing track record with documentation of consistent sales activity
- Develop strategies for new sales opportunities including business-to-business (B2B), direct-to-employer (DTE) strategies, new model and product innovations, including our virtual and on-demand services and urgent care/primary care hybrid strategies
- Establish and maintain relationships with self -insured employers, payors, health systems and other providers across the healthcare continuum
- Build and manage a pipeline and report progress accurately
- Present and field in-depth questions about all products in the portfolio
- Build proposals, supporting documentation and presentations in partnership with business development and value-based care teams.
- Drive revenue to exceed quarterly visit forecast by increasing market share with new and existing payor and employer sources
- Develop relationship with payors and employers utilizing GoHealth sales process to promote all product and service offerings
- Support timely implementation and training for new Virtual Visit opportunities
- Prospecting to update payor and employer opportunities
- Arranging networking events in order to establish more face time with the decision makers and introduce them to our team providing services
- Ongoing collaborative communication with direct supervisor and operations managers to ensure that expectations and overall objectives are being met
- Utilize clinical marketing collateral to promote and maximize exposure of services offered
- Adherence to monthly sales expense budget
- Work in tandem with the Market Operations leaders Value Based Product team, and business development to maximize overall opportunities for the Market to generate new referrals
- Conduct market research to determine the current status of each competitor; use that information to determine new relationships
- Participate in clinical education training to broaden product knowledge as indicated by region
- Continuously expand clinical and competitors’ knowledge, state rules and regulations, market strategies and sales techniques
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Winston-Salem and Charlotte are both among U.S. News & World Report’s Top 50 Best Places to Live.
Winston-Salem is a region on the rise with a population of 654,589 and strong southern roots. It’s friendly and diverse—retaining a small-town feel—and features fabulous restaurants, inviting neighborhoods and trendy apartments. For the adventurous, there are many local hiking trails, state parks, Pilot Mountain, Hanging Rock and Piedmont Quarry. Premier attractions include the Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art and the Reynolda House Museum of American Art.
Charlotte boasts the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, The Mint Museum and the Levine Museum of the New South. And with a population approaching 2.4 million, Charlotte offers much to see and do—from local craft breweries, numerous parks and greenway trails to excellent shopping and dining, downtown theaters and nightlife to the PNC Music Pavilion. Catch an NFL Carolina Panthers football game, cheer on the NBA’s Charlotte Hornets, or take in a Charlotte Knights baseball game. It’s all here, served by excellent public transportation, Amtrak and Charlotte Douglas International Airport.