Manager, Learning & Technology
Remote, | Human Resources (People Team)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Training, Education, Sciences or business related discipline required
- Minimum 4 years' experience in developing and delivering professional training required
- 2+ years' experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) required
- Experience in developing and delivering professional training in a healthcare environment preferred
- Experience developing and delivering training (i.e. scheduling, tracking and reporting)
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Proven experience and knowledge of training processes, facilitation, procedures and learning technology methods (i.e. Articulate, virtual, etc)
- Consults, designs, develops and implements, in partnership with other People Team departments and IT, an enhanced onboarding experience for all GHUC team members. Includes the assessment, design and implementation of a successful onboarding program- based on data and leveraging technology, in order to positively impact early engagement and retention. Provides learning and support to all contributors to the onboarding process
- Designs and develops customized learning documentation and curriculum, including training guides, procedures, presentations and e-learning modules, in GoHealth University in partnership with functional team and/or SME's (People, Compliance, Clinical Education, Operations and Learning team).
- Deliver and lead both formal and informal on-the-job, classroom, virtual, and computer-based training.
- Designs and manages leader development, including leader competency development, education and learning paths.
- Talent management development and support, including the mentorship program, performance management/GoPerform! and other initiatives and programs.
- Manage the scheduling, delivery, and completion tracking of training for new and existing team members.
- Design and maintain appropriate enhancements to culture training/orientation and onboarding for all staff, providers and leaders in partnership with Learning Leadership team and training specialists.
- Maintain and track the GoHealth training program inventory, and update and enhance materials or training method deliverables, as needed.
- Conduct training needs assessments, consult and develop curriculum for new programs. Includes managing internal and external experience/instructional designers, LMS and other vendor relationships to deliver on impactful learning work.
- Helps develop and provide input to the GoHealth University training strategy and the development of specific training plans, including identification of most effective delivery methods for successful learning in a disbursed geography.
- Manages the GoHealth University training portfolio and course content within the LMS; creating and setting up on-line training modules, as well as creating, developing and tracking in-person education solutions.
- Plans training courses and sessions and manages and monitors the assigned training budget, particularly with vendor review, selection, and invoice approvals. Manages the portfolio of contracts with external vendors.
- Coordinates training program learning paths by job role and tracks compliance, in partnership with People Business Partner team, support departments andmarket/department leaders.
- Researches and manages relationships with external training vendors and delivers tailored training programs and courses.
- Oversees the training specialist's delivery of support services and leadership development training, such as Culture Orientation, leadership development courses and organizing and managing train the trainer sessions.
- Evaluates and measures the effectiveness of GoHealth University training courses and programs.
- Reviews work products and provides mentoring and leadership to training specialists, vendors, experience/instructional designers and coordinator support and development.
- Continuously assesses and evaluates emerging training technologies and course design/delivery techniques.
- Compliance and annual education support and tracking, including UCA regulatory survey support for Learning review.
- Manages Learning department education and support and other leadership customer needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Houston, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.