Manager, IT Revenue Cycle Applications
Atlanta, GA | IT (Information Technology)
You own the relationship between GoHealth and our partner health systems to ensure GoHealth delivers on such commitments as seamless integration and effortless patient experience especially as it relates to the areas of Access and Practice Management.
The Applications manager will also act as a liaison to the leaders throughout GoHealth to ensure the software systems and technologies meet the business goals and objectives such as improving staff efficiency and delivering an effortless patient experience. The position plays a key role in the success of the revenue cycle management functions of GoHealth Urgent Care.
- 4-year degree required (or equivalent experience)
- 4+ years of experience supporting physician practices with PM systems required
- 1+ years of experience managing application analyst and/or application trainers preferred
- Epic certification in Resolute Professional Billing is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the proven ability to motivate people
- Ability to work collaboratively and professionally with all levels in dynamic situations
- Knowledge and experience with end-to-end revenue cycle processes, strategies, and systems used in physician practices.
- Experience with Epic Resolute Professional Billing and/or eCW is required.
- Expertise with healthcare business processes within physician practices and associated application software necessary to support those processes within an integrated delivery system
- Familiarity with PCI compliance and POS payment processing.
- Building and managing relationships with our operational and billing office leadership to understand clinical and billing workflows and how the software systems aid in patient care and billing.
- Responsible for interviewing, and hiring, application analysts to support growth needs.
- Establish rapport with key information systems leadership and project managers at GoHealth's partner health systems to work together on join venture priorities.
- Provide leadership and guidance to employees by coaching, mentoring, motivating them for optimum performance and career development.
- Provide leadership to direct reports to establish a culture of excellent customer service and proactive support to clinical and support staff.
- Responsible for planning, structuring, and monitoring EMR and PM system implementation and support activities as well as managing work assignments of direct reports.
- Work with business and operations leadership to prioritize, coordinate, and execute project and workflow changes around all PM and EMR software systems.
- Document, communicate, and help to resolve feedback, questions, and enhancement requests along with others on the GoHealth IT and operations staff.
- Escalating risks and issues as appropriate to the project sponsor and/or the external partner.
- Assisting in identification of opportunities for process and quality improvement both internally to GoHealth and in patient flow or clinic operations.
- Collaborate with a great team of people moving exciting projects forward and working to improve systems and processes along the way.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.