Manager, IT Audit
Atlanta, GA | Finance & Accounting
- Identify and evaluate IT general controls across all businesses / legal entities, applications, systems and infrastructure.
- Act in the capacity as a trusted advisor; providing advisory support on IT controls and best practices.
- Develop and execute IT audit plans; and support integrated (i.e., operational / compliance / financial) internal audits and related assurance activities.
- Execute control testing / analysis and escalate potential critical issues in a timely fashion.
- Direct and review the work of other team members (internal and third-party consultants) as applicable.
- Report on IT related findings, control gaps and related analysis; facilitate and monitor remediation progress; report. progress to VP, Internal Audit and applicable management team members.
- Interface with external parties / representatives and provide direct assistance as needed.
- BA/BS degree in Management Information Systems, Accounting, Business Administration.
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) required; additional certifications such as CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) or CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) would be a plus.
- 5-7 years of general IT controls experience within healthcare or other highly regulated industry; public company experience required.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with ERP, Accounting and other related applications.
- Knowledge of and experience with PCI compliance would be a plus.
- 3+ years of experience managing team members preferable.
- Ability to work independently under general supervision with latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Proficiency in MS Office products - intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal to interact with varying levels of management and professional staff.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.