Manager, Customer Success & Implementation
Rockville Centre, NY | Business Development / Sales
GoHealth Urgent Care partners with Health Systems at the forefront of care and delivery innovation. Our network includes partnerships with seven major Health Systems across the country. GoHealth Urgent Care will continue to partner with market-leading health systems across the nation in additional metro markets into 2020 and beyond.
The Customer Success Manager partners with stakeholders across their region and joint ventures to ensure the delivery an effortless experience to our direct contract customers from agreement through invoicing. This role is responsible for creating seamless integration amongst the many internal teams that operate these contracts. This role provides appropriate support on key functions including project management, vendor management, multi-department coordination, and application support for direct contracts. This position will be responsible for the coordination and tracking of large-scale operation functions, including collaboration with business development, IT, revenue cycle, finance, and operations teams. In addition, the position will do troubleshooting, problem resolution, and serve as an escalation point for the customer.
This position can be based in any of the markets this role is responsible for supporting (New York, Connecticut, or Delaware).
- Associate degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of health care operations, account management or client facing experience required
- Experience with Salesforce to support sales and invoicing teams
- Project management experience preferred
- Salesforce skills or certification preferred
- Coordinate with Business Development and operations teams to forecast Direct to Employer (DTE) pipeline and track account development progress.
- Responsible for tracking contracts to ensure implementation is conducted appropriately from agreement through invoicing.
- Submit documentation and required information for implementation of new client accounts to ensure effortless setup.
- Socialization of contract updates with implementation team leads
- Track accounts through each stage of DTE process (denoting completion dates) and escalate any issues or delays
- Proactive account and relationship management to address operationalization issues (e.g. test availability, timing and scheduling issues, symptom issues), requests, and MSO services
- Proficient understanding of product(s) and service(s) being offered to meet client needs.
- Other duties as assigned
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Welcome to the East Coast epicenter for commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology and entertainment. New York is among the world’s most linguistically and culturally diverse cities. Its many attractions include the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. Enjoy the nighttime neon of Times Square. Ride the Staten Island Ferry, see a concert at Radio City Music Hall or catch an exciting Broadway show. Though New York is the city that never sleeps, it’s made up of regions that are great places to raise a family — Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. And all offer a great selection of neighborhoods and homes, plus excellent schools and renowned local colleges and universities.