Manager, CRM & Email Marketing
Remote, | Marketing
GoHealth Urgent Care is transforming urgent care through an innovative model with a deep patient and consumer focus, data-driven operations and cutting-edge technology. GoHealth UC is one of the fastest growing urgent care companies in the country with over 150 locations across New York, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oregon, Washington, and California, and dozens of additional sites under contract over the next 12 months.
- Lead all email efforts across the enterprise and manage the relationship between our CRM, our MarTech tools and platforms, and our customers, clients and prospects.
- Identify opportunities to leverage automations and journeys in order to make data-driven decisions that help achieve business goals and improve the customer experience.
- Champion the use of CRM (Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Health Cloud, Datorama) as a productivity tool and business platform working cross-functionally with other GoHealth Urgent Care departments as well as JV partner CRM teams.
- Define, lead, and drive our email marketing strategy to activate, retain, and engage our growing patient-base. Develop lead scoring and nurture pathways.
- Advance our use of Marketing Cloud, overseeing all functional operations, including tool configuration and reporting.
- Manage daily operations of the CRM channel - email calendar planning, marketing automation strategy and design, execution and deployment of campaigns, A/B testing and measurement. Communicate with internal stakeholders re: campaign timing, targeting, content and scope.
- Responsible for accuracy and robustness of contact and lead/prospect data.
- Develop new email templates, nurture journeys and drip campaigns, and testing strategies that deliver against return on investment (ROI) targets through a segmented customer base.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to determine content strategy and ensure brand guidelines are followed in emails and landing pages.
- Launch and support emails and email requirements, adhering to HIPAA and other regulatory compliance. Manage email lists and define the appropriate audiences for various communications.
- Establish corporate best practice campaign processes, standards, and playbooks.
- Translate analytics into clear and actionable recommendations to improve campaign performance and effectiveness and contribute to Marketing Reports.
- Identify conversion roadblocks and opportunities for improvement across the organization to support the customer journey pathway.
- Work closely with Analytics to regularly report email performance, use data to continuously test, measure and optimize the email marketing program.
- Demonstrated track record in email and marketing automation strategy, design, execution and optimization supporting both customer retention and acquisition.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing and holdout test methodologies, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Entrepreneurial spirit to build channel strategy and operations from scratch and openness to testing and learning
- Eye for creative design and basic copy proofing skills preferred
- Expertise in email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, and copy and design approaches
- Working knowledge of HTML for email coding
- Results-driven, ability to multitask in fast-paced environment and develop processes
- Strong understanding of ISP feedback loops, whitelists, and IP reputation
- Expert in email best practices, opt-in rules and CAN-SPAM law
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals to gather requirements and feedback to support ad hoc and recurring email messaging and nurture campaigns
- Salesforce and Marketing Cloud certification strongly desired
- HTML markup skills a plus
- Healthcare or retail industry experience a plus
- Cross-channel marketing experience (SMS, Push, In-App) a plus
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with email governance
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Houston, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.