Remote, DE | Marketing
- Understand and monitor trends in healthcare, customer culture and social media to inform content marketing and messaging plans
- Design and own the GoHealth Urgent Care content marketing strategy and brand content calendar, fueling and serving as a tentpole to all creative and marketing programs.
- Help lead the ideation of brand marketing initiatives at national level, partnering with local marketing and channel owners to cascade regionally.
- In partnership with the Sr. Planning Manager, effectively brief our marketing team and/or partners for execution
- Mentor, guide and support Social Media Coordinator to develop social media strategy and execute ongoing plans across all markets
- Guide public relations agency, and work with Local Marketing, to execute national PR strategy and reactive PR opportunities
- Partner with the Sr. Planning Manager, Local Marketing, Creative and Channel Owners to bring ideas to execution; ensure ideas are on strategy
- Work with the Local marketing team to develop ongoing content strategy and assets with our community and JV partners
- Think about â€œwhatâ€™s nextâ€ regarding consumer behavior and mindset as it relates to our business, adoption, evolution
- Provide clear and concise communication to team of all actions to support the brand
- Continue to improve and adapt programming based on analyzing results and shifting consumer behaviors, adjusting marketing strategy to develop more effective ways to execute against program goals.
- 5+ years' experience in marketing communications roles; multi-brand management scope preferred
- 2+ years' experience working in a strategic marketing position, specifically with social media and PR responsibility
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or equivalent experience
- Strong presentation and leadership skills
- Well-organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Healthcare and/or retail experience is preferable
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Houston, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.