Lead Radiologic Technologist
San Francisco, CA | Radiologic Technologist
- Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology program required.
- 2+ years Radiology Technologist experience
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration required
- Applicable state licensure as a Radiologic Technologist required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required or within 90 days of hire
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures preferred
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and patient management software preferred
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
senior, senior-level, supervisor, radiologic technologist jobs, Urgent Care, x-ray, radiology, rad tech, Advanced X-Ray, Diagnostic Imaging Helper, Diagnostic Imaging Journeyman, Radiology Specialist, Job, emergency, healthcare, medical, clinical, health care, clinic, primary care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
San Francisco is Northern California’s cultural, commercial and financial center, and home to approximately 850,000 residents. Its culture is one of diversity and inclusion. Attractions include the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, colorful Victorian houses and classic cable cars. There are beautiful views and parks, including the Japanese Tea Garden and San Francisco Botanical Garden. In addition to being in the capital of technology, you’ll find fantastic shopping, diverse nightlife and exquisite cuisine. Choose from many charming neighborhoods with great nearby schools and colleges.