Lead Clinical Staff Educator ( Rad Tech / Medical Assistant preferred )
Atlanta,GA or St. Louis, MO
Kirkwood, MO| Radiologic Technologists
GoHealth Urgent Care is currently seeking a Lead Field Educator to join our team!
In this role, the Lead Field Educator:
- Leads the development, facilitation and coordination of training programs for clinical staff including medical assistants, radiologic technologists, scribes, and other non-provider staff.
- Works closely with the market Field Educators to ensure communication, optimization of training curriculum and delivery, and sharing of best practices for training standard operating procedure across markets.
- Partners with the market operations teams, clinical leadership team across all markets and Learning team to ensure operational efficiency and clinical quality and safety learning is implemented and evaluated.
- Collaborates with market leadership to manage, coordinate and evaluate the facilitation of the staff on-boarding, Culture orientation; as well as facilitation and delivery of other training implementation projects and needs in the market.
- Lead Field Educators in each market to develop and deliver new hire staff EHR and clinical training program.
- Lead Field Educators in each market to optimize new hire training program by overseeing the development and analysis of knowledge assessments, training performance evaluations and reaction surveys.
- Lead Field Educators in each market to facilitate and lead GoHealth Culture Orientation for the market, coordinating with market leaders as necessary.
- Facilitate set up and assist in development, oversight and maintenance of the operational and educational resources including Staff Resource Hub, Provider Resource Hub, Provider wiki and Education Bulletin for each market.
- Facilitate staff competency assessments and necessary follow up training support in each market in partnership with Operations Team and the Learning Team.
- Conduct and lead course evaluation and assess continuous improvement needs in partnership with the Operations and the Learning Teams.
- Partner with Field Educators in each market to develop and facilitate staff training in each market for new operational workflow/processes or new business development projects.
- Facilitate and lead meetings with Field Educators across markets for timely communication of information, optimization of training curriculum and delivery and sharing of best practices for training standard operating procedures.
- Partner with LMS Administrators in implementing courses related to staff education.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Training, Education, Sciences or business related discipline preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a medical setting
- 2+ years’ experience in providing training or learning in a medical setting
- 1-year leadership experience preferred
- Proven experience and knowledge of training processes, facilitation and procedures
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Use of EMR (eCW or EPIC) required
- Medical terminology
- Clinical skills in POCT, vitals intake, clinical laboratory procedures
- MA or ARRT certification preferred
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care, trainer, training, development, training and development, EMR, supervisor, medical assistant, radiologic technologist, rad tech
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
St. Louis boasts the kind of cultural treasures you’d expect to see only in the very biggest American cities, with terrific recreational opportunities, from major league sports teams to spectacular parks and golf courses to beautiful hiking and canoeing nearby. St. Louis is a big city with the convenience and sense of connectedness of a smaller one.
Springfield, the Birthplace of Route 66, is home to several universities, including Missouri State University, Drury University, and Evangel University. Springfield is ranked among the best communities for young people with excellent public schools and an outstanding quality of life. With dozens of lakes and streams and four national parks and forest, it offers an exciting environment for people of all ages.