Lead Behavioral Health Therapist
Newark, DE | Physicians & Advanced Practitioners
- Support the launch of the behavioral health service line
- Define EMR clinical requirements and templates to ensure high quality and efficient care
- Assist operations manager in resolving behavioral health patient concerns
- Drive KPIs and Strategic Initiatives in partnership with market leadership (NPS, cancelations, GoReg Registration Errors, Convenient Pay, MyHealth Registration, Quality Metrics, Etc.)
- Ensure expected scheduling and be available to step in last minute to fill open shifts/call outs
- Conduct performance review, assist in the training and assessment of team members assigned to the center
- Participates in interviewing and provides feedback on new hire selection
- Participate in performance improvement when appropriate in conjunction with People Business Partner and clinical leadership
- Establish trusted professional relationships with patients for acute and longitudinal behavioral health needs
- Use strong communication, attentive listening, and customer service skills
- Document patient medical and behavioral health histories, medications, and allergies
- Assess/evaluate and provide evidence based psychotherapy modalities as indicated by presentation
- Educate and counsel patients
- Timely documentation of visits in the electronic health record
- Collaboration of care with primary care providers or other behavioral health professionals as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Master's Degree in Social Work or Psychology required
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Houston, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
“The First State” offers its residents miles of pristine beaches, the regal charm of “Chateau Country,” wildlife refuges and cultural activities galore. Part of the northeast megalopolis of cities along I-95, Delaware is close to Philadelphia; Baltimore; Washington, D.C.; and New York City. Excellent transportation connects residents to these major cities and beyond. The University of Delaware, Widener University School of Law, and Wilmington University are among the notable higher education institutions in the area. Perhaps best of all, the cost of living in Delaware is substantially lower than the majority of states on the east coast. And in the region, Delaware is known as the “Home of Tax-Free Shopping”—it is one of only five states without sales tax. Not far from Newark, Delaware, you’ll find our North East and Elkton, Maryland centers. North East is a charming small town at the top of the Chesapeake Bay, and you’ll find Elkton about six miles away with its well-kept farms and beautiful countryside.