Remote, | Billing
GoHealth Urgent Care partners with Health Systems at the forefront of care and delivery innovation. Our network includes partnerships with seven major Health Systems across the country. GoHealth Urgent Care will continue to partner with market-leading health systems across the nation in additional metro markets into 2020 and beyond.
The Invoice Manager is responsible for providing client support, billing, and reporting for direct contracts. This person will manage all client vendor forms, invoicing and/or posting and reconciliation processes. Additionally, he or she will be the point person for identifying and resolving all invoicing problems for client accounts.
- High School diploma or GED required
Associates or bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 2 years of related invoice/billing experience and/or training required
- 2 years of supervisory experienced preferred
- Experience creating and managing invoice processes
- Maintain client’s aging at their current terms through pro-active collection activities
- Custom billing, reporting, special handling, and packaging of all client invoicing needs
- Assist customers with invoice questions, special invoicing, reporting, corrections, and write offs as needed
- Work with the appropriate team members to resolve any customer service issues discovered during the invoicing and collection process
- If an action is required, backup should be compiled and graduated for review and processing
- Update customer maintenance with current client contact information for invoice remittance and follow-up
- Maintain client billing cycles, to assure the timeliness of invoicing
- Keep current the AR tracking database with relevant client information, collection, and billing processes
- Completion of vendor forms for contracts that share W-9, payment information and terms, and registers in employer systems
- Management and cleaning of EMR work queues in collaboration with Rev Cycle analyst
- Development of invoices from EMR reporting, data cleaning through coordination with ops team, and claims process
- Responsibility for sending invoice to employer billing contact and assure successful payment for posters
- Perform additional duties and assignments as directed
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.