Atlanta, GA | IT (Information Technology)
The mission of the GoHealth Urgent Care Integration Engineer is to ensure we can achieve seamless integration of data in various formats across multiple systems.
You will need to use analytical and technical skills along with existing industry standards, such as RESTful APIs, JSON, XML, HL7 and and FHIR to ensure team members at GoHealth and at our partner health systems are able to share information across disparate systems.
The Integration Engineer will need to collaborate within IT, other GoHealth corporate departments, and healthcare/clinical staff to understand the technical capabilities of each system, front-end workflows, and back-end data structures. You will work to ensure the systems used within the GoHealth environment and our integration engine communicate effectively and efficiently.
- 4-year degree required
- Experience building and supporting HL7 interfaces using a commercial integration engine preferred
- Orion Rhapsody Associate/Professional or equivalent Mirth certifications preferred
- Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Experience with writing SQL queries to store and retrieve data stored in SQL database(s)
- Must have the ability to work with various people in different roles in dynamic situations
- Understanding of general enterprise networking architecture and security
- Architect, build, and support an enterprise integration engine platform to facilitate data exchange and adjustment or reformatting between multiple disparate systems
- Perform interface design, programming, upgrades, testing and implementation of existing and new interfaces to allow electronic data transfer between GoHealth and partner health systems
- Develop and support API's leveraging common web servcie protocols (REST, HTTP, JSON).
- Work directly with GoHealth and external clients or vendors to understand and prioritize their data integration needs and translate those needs into technical, standards based specifications.
- Analyze data feeds within the integration engine to and from various systems and define the interface specification describing details of the incoming/outgoing data
- Build and manage relationships with various application vendors, integration engines, and health system partners
- Apply project management skills to drive major data integration projects from start to finish
- Design testing and QA scripts to ensure proper usage and interpretation of data elements across systems
- Develop a deep understanding of healthcare analytics including data flow and key business data elements that drive decisions
- Experience and knowledge of healthcare EHR technologies along with their underlying data structure
- Providing excellent customer service to staff and external and internal project stakeholders.
Note: this job description is not inclusive of all the duties of the position. You may be asked by leaders to perform other duties. Management reserves the right to revise this position description at any time.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.