Information Security Engineer
Atlanta, GA| Information Technology
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelors preferred.
- 1-3 years of Systems Engineering required.
- 1 year of InfoSec or like responsibilities preferred.
- Direct experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering.
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods. An example of this but not limited to is a SIEM. Must understand architecture, implementation, deployment and support of these tools.
- Experience designing, maintaining and supporting secure systems and application architectures revolving around personal health information and payment processing transactions.
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods.
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures as a service. Examples of this include but not limited to cloud infrastructure and cloud-based application software.
- Compliance experience in implementing IT security controls such as NIST800-53r4 (HIPAA/FISMA), PCIDSS, and SOX programs.
- Ability to read and use the results of email transport protocols, malicious code, and anti-virus software.
- Strong understanding of endpoint security solutions to include File Integrity Monitoring and Data Loss Prevention.
- Azure/Cloud experience and knowledge.
- Security certifications a plus, including CISSP, CISM, CISA or related/comparable credentials.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing the current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to relate business requirements and risks to policy and technology implementations to key business stakeholders.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, information technology, information systems, security, InfoSec
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding urgent care career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.