Identity and Access Management Engineer
Atlanta, GA | IT (Information Technology)
Position Summary:The mission of the GoHealth Identity and Access Management Engineer is to ensure that we can successfully and efficiently onboard and offboard new employees to provide them with the appropriate access or role to the systems they require to perform their job. The role will be critical in owning the implementation and support of GoHealth’s modern Identity & Access Management architecture, infrastructure, capabilities, and standards.
The IAM Engineer applies a strong technical acumen to the IAM processes through analyzing IAM data, identifying trends or errors, defining/building new IAM processes as needed. The role will be responsible to ensure the appropriate identity and access systems are integrated to facilitate consistent setup and onboarding of new employees in the appropriate GoHealth applications and system. The Identity and Access Management Engineer will need to collaborate with several roles within IT along with hiring managers and leaders throughout the organization. This is a critical role that will work to ensure the timely, secure onboarding and offboarding of all employees
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years of experience with Identity/Access Management within a healthcare organization required
- Experience provisioning users within an EMR systems such as Epic and/or eClinicalWorks preferred
- Experience with Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Office 365, and Okta Identity Provider (or other like solution)
- Experience with HRIS systems such as Ceridian Dayforce, Ultipro, etc.
- Application support and/or troubleshooting access issues with end users.
- Experience with writing intermediate SQL queries to store and retrieve data stored in existing SQL database(s)
- Must have the ability to work with various people in different roles in dynamic situations
- Working knowledge of RESTful API functionality, use, and troubleshooting including API methods, JSON/XML data structures
- Manage entitlements and the identity lifecycle, e.g. onboarding, role change, offboarding processes, in an enterprise healthcare environment.
- Supports integration of systems, applications, processes, access accounts (IAM/RBAC), go-lives, upgrades, enhancements, and technologies, based on business and technical requirements, and exceeding Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the onboarding team
- Use IAM tools and scripting to execute account management activities related to entitlement management, access reviews, alerting, and logging across multiple systems.
- Assist with troubleshooting and problem analysis by working with business and technical staff.
- Follow frameworks and processes related to Role Based Access Control (RBAC) and least privilege.
- Assist with regular access reviews and attestation processes.
- Conducts proper root cause analysis and make recommendations to improve IAM processes or prevent future occurrence of end user access issues
- The role is expected to make sound decisions in addressing end-user’s access and other security related issues and to recommend improvements to address security issues or gaps.
- Provides provisioning (IAM/RBAC) of Internal/External User setup and activation, changes, and termination. Supports on-boarding and integration of new departments, organizations, and/or facilities.
- Participates in building security roles and security design.
- Provides support with the development, implementation, and on-going maintenance of security controls for applications.
- Evaluates and refines existing processes. Analyzes user access needs: develop access roles, and add/change/delete user access.
- The role has the ability to make general decisions without guidance and direction in problem solving based upon a solid knowledge of the IAM functions, processes and procedures
- Aptitude in technical research and the willingness to perform necessary research
- Ability to work with others to create, implement and teach new protocols
- Knowledge of current compliance regulations and the solutions necessary to meet them
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.