IT Support Administrator
Atlanta, GA| Information Technology
The successful IT Support Technician will be responsible for utilizing his/her skills to provide assistance to the operations team in resolving technical problems that cover a multitude of technical disciplines. Included in responsibilities will be the administration and internal support of the urgent care facilities and corporate PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment.
Regular activities include troubleshooting, project management, data cabling, systems administration in a variety of software and hardware environments, telecom administration, root cause analysis in problem-solving, and assistance in managing the activities of the department within the internal ticketing system. Understanding and assisting with hardware and application support based of knowledge base articles created and maintained by yourself and the team.
Additional tasks include, but not limited to, end-user support, account creation, license tracking, and performing PC and Apple support, maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelors preferred
- 1 -2 years required
- 3 years preferred
- Experience with IT support ticket systems
- Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task
- Proven skills in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation
- Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision
- Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Preferred
- Comfortable communicating in person and via phone/radio with peers, management, contractors and vendors.
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
- Document internal procedures
- Assist with onboarding/off-boarding of new users
- Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Report issues to the Helpdesk ticketing system for escalation
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, information technology, information systems, helpdesk, help desk, support tech, support technician
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding urgent care career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.