IT Project Manager
Remote, | IT (Information Technology)
This position will be responsible for the planning, coordination, and organization of these projects with a focus on the information technology components and deliverables. In addition, this role will require problem solving, collaboration, and will serve as an escalation point for projects.
The role leads complex projects with enterprise level impact across GoHealth Urgent Care and works across the enterprise to find best practices, assess cross-functional impact and drive change management. You will also work closely with existing and new joint venture partners to execute key initiatives and strategies.
You will also improve business processes and support critical business strategies by guiding the development, implementation and maintenance of project management best practices and systems to ensure we are effective in the use of resources. This will also include ensuring we follow project management methodology and procedures including project intake, scoping, and resource allocation of the technology initiatives.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of project management experience managing technology projects required
- Experience in a healthcare related role preferred
- Experience in planning, managing, and implementing technology systems for new locations (e.g. branch office) across varied geographic locations preferred
- PMP preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex projects on time and within budget
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment and learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal teams, external teams, leaders, and key stakeholders
- Highly proficient in understanding, analyzing, planning and synthesizing project details, both technical and business aspects, in a clear and meaningful manner; and articulating concisely to all levels of stakeholdersDemonstrates a strong understanding of project methodologies and best practices
- Experience with or willingness to help facilitate requirements gatherings, demos, and other related meetings
- Comfortable giving presentations/demos to both technical and non-technical stakeholders to diverse audiences
- Knowledge or experience with ClickUp or other cloud based project management tools
- Knowledge and experience with HealthCare Information technology with demonstrated functional expertise in implementations and workflow review
- Knowledge of SDLC principals and agile/scrum frameworks
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Houston, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.