IT Project Manager
Atlanta, GA | IT (Information Technology)
This position will be assigned enterprise business projects where project management, vendor management, multi-department coordination, training/education, application support will be required.
This position will be responsible for the planning, coordination, and organization of these projects with a focus on the information technology components and deliverables. In addition, this role will do troubleshooting, root cause analysis, problem resolution, and will serve as an escalation point for projects.
The role leads complex projects with enterprise level impact across GoHealth Urgent Care and works across the enterprise to find best practices, assess cross-functional impact and drive change management. You will also work closely with existing and new joint venture partners to execute key initiatives and strategies.
Improve business processes and support critical business strategies by guiding the development, implementation and maintenance of business systems that are designed to enable an effortless experience for staff and patients alike. Establish and implement project management methodology policies and procedures including project intake, scoping, and resource allocation of the technology initiatives.
Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of experience with Project Management in healthcare environment required
- 5 years of experience in HealthCare preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex projects on time and within budget
- Affinity for change and operating in and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Preferred ï‚§ Knowledge of eClinicalWorks, Epic, and/or radiology systems is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with HealthCare Information systems with demonstrated functional expertise in implementations and workflow review
- Plan and organize tasks, reports progress, manages & coordinates implementations
- Develop, implement, and maintain project plans and budget for assigned projects
- Provide success measurements and milestones for application development and implementation of projects
- Manage intake and project prioritization process for new project requests to facilitate effective collaboration across functional leaders
- Lead focus group sessions with stakeholders for requirements and testing
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Work with existing systems to track and manage requests and issues
- Effectively communicate project status information, design discussions and issues with project team (business owners)
- Lead training efforts across markets and functions to ensure the consistency of information being distributed to all people
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage and establish the relationship with the field, vendors, and stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.