IT Field Technician
St. Louis, MO (Coming soon ) | Information Technology
The technician will work with the other engineers and central support team, share information across the organization and build positive relationships with the center staff. This includes hardware and software deployment, network and systems operations and telecommunications.
The Field Technician will be a key player in implementing long-term goals related to patient experience, provider throughput and evolving technology.
This position has a preferred 1-2 years of IT operations (desktop, network and server management) and experience in an environment dependent on technology for business continuity.
This position requires frequent travel to our healthcare facilities and providing them with support as part of the day to day expectations.
- Configure, repair, and maintain desktop computers, printers, phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Assist in the design, deploy and support LANs, WANs, network segments, internet and intranet systems to ensure network connectivity throughout infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Participate in regular staff meetings with technical team and cross-functional teams to understand business needs, develop functional specifications, technical designs and/or workflow requirements.
- Troubleshoot technology problems reported by users.
- Identify needed resources for projects, define and assign major project roles.
- Implement and monitor policies and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance.
- Take responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams from IT, Engineering and business functions, including senior leadership team within and outside of your department and function.
- Collaborate with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours and weekends if needed, occasional travel required.
- Coordinate and assist with ISP Vendors to ensure networks are installed and turned up appropriately.
- Implementation of all IT hardware during new location growth and expansion.
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, information technology, information systems, infrastructure, HIM
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding urgent care career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
St. Louis boasts the kind of cultural treasures you’d expect to see only in the very biggest American cities, with terrific recreational opportunities, from major league sports teams to spectacular parks and golf courses to beautiful hiking and canoeing nearby. St. Louis is a big city with the convenience and sense of connectedness of a smaller one.
Springfield, the Birthplace of Route 66, is home to several universities, including Missouri State University, Drury University, and Evangel University. Springfield is ranked among the best communities for young people with excellent public schools and an outstanding quality of life. With dozens of lakes and streams and four national parks and forest, it offers an exciting environment for people of all ages.