Growth and Integration Associate (Business Development) NC
Remote - North Carolina Region
North Carolina Region, NC | Center Operations
Position Summary:At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Business Development-NW role is responsible for development and implementation of strategic business development plans to achieve company growth objectives, improve the market position and drive revenue growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of growth and sales experience, including workers’ compensation sales experience or healthcare operations experience.
- Acceptable MVR and valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of workers’ compensation/occupational medicine regulatory rules and processes
- Ability make immediate impact to sales growth within assigned territory
- Ability to cultivate new relationships and develop new business and referrals
- Effective communication
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Support one another and partner as a team
- Actively listen, seek feedback and check for understanding
- Be a servant leader to our customers, team members, partners and communities
- Don’t assume that you always have the right answer
- Create shared success by leveraging the strengths of the entire team
- Embrace new ideas, processes and tools
- Challenge the status quo
- Creatively solve problems
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Test, assess, adjust and learn
- Assume positive intent
- Recognize, value and celebrate our differences
- Respect, connect with and learn from each other
- Actively engage others’ strengths and talents, especially when they are different than your own
- Act, think and listen without bias or prejudice
- Do the right thing, especially when it is more difficult
- Commit to organizational transparency
- Promote the truth, even when it is unpopular or controversial
- Be ethical, fair and authentic
- Share new ideas with conviction
- Take the initiative and seek more responsibility
- Be specific, objective and actionable
- Possess a bias towards action
- Deliver on time
- Drive results
- Responsible for driving revenue by increasing the market share with new and existing referral sources.
- Contact referral sources to promote the services provided at the urgent care centers; services include worker's compensation, occupation medicine and other service lines
- Develop a strategic call routing cycle to referral sources to maximize call effectiveness; effort includes updating referral sources, pre-call strategic planning and post-call analysis
- Responsible for managing market-wide initiatives and work with administration and clinical program development to development implement long-term plans for the market
- Promote the advantages of the GoHealth Work Program based on documented outcomes, communication with physicians and case managers, patient satisfaction, patients into treatment efficiency and other services.
- Identify potential clients, including case managers, adjusters and other company decision makers, and arrange networking events to develop relationships and promote our urgent care services.
- Attend case manager, adjuster and other industry conferences; arrange for our service providers to make presentations at conferences
- Collaborate with the Regional Operations Managers to maximize overall opportunities for the Market to generate new referrals
- Conduct market research to determine the current status of each competitor and identify contacts to establish relationships.
- Continuously expand clinical and competitors’ knowledge, state rules and regulations, market strategies and sales techniques
- Build and maintain visibility in the community by supporting ROMs in their outreach efforts; identify outreach possibilities and partner with the Marketing and Business Development teams to drive volume and establish a positive community profile for the centers in the market.
- Responsible for review and assessment of key performance indicators, provide feedback to managers on operational performance and make recommendations on improvements as needed.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Winston-Salem and Charlotte are both among U.S. News & World Report’s Top 50 Best Places to Live.
Winston-Salem is a region on the rise with a population of 654,589 and strong southern roots. It’s friendly and diverse—retaining a small-town feel—and features fabulous restaurants, inviting neighborhoods and trendy apartments. For the adventurous, there are many local hiking trails, state parks, Pilot Mountain, Hanging Rock and Piedmont Quarry. Premier attractions include the Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art and the Reynolda House Museum of American Art.
Charlotte boasts the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, The Mint Museum and the Levine Museum of the New South. And with a population approaching 2.4 million, Charlotte offers much to see and do—from local craft breweries, numerous parks and greenway trails to excellent shopping and dining, downtown theaters and nightlife to the PNC Music Pavilion. Catch an NFL Carolina Panthers football game, cheer on the NBA’s Charlotte Hornets, or take in a Charlotte Knights baseball game. It’s all here, served by excellent public transportation, Amtrak and Charlotte Douglas International Airport.