Full Stack Web Developer
Atlanta, GA | IT (Information Technology)
Position Summary:At GoHealth Urgent Care, we strive to provide an effortless experience to the patient, provider, and staff experience. We are constantly innovating and looking for new ways to use technology to enhance our customers’ interaction.
This position will play a key role in developing patient, provider, and staff facing web applications to achieve outcomes such as allowing a patient to complete their demographic and insurance details an efficient and secure manner and feed the information into the electronic medical record system. Responsibilities will also include working with GoHealth partners to facilitate efficient integration and support channel partnerships.
The role will require collaboration with diverse roles including marketing, physicians, operations leadership, as well as others within the IT team. It will require excellent problem solving skills to anticipate and solve for complexities before deployment.
- 4-year CS degree required (or equivalent experience)
- Experience supporting physician practices with ambulatory EMR preferred
- Proficiency with SQL database technology such as MS-SQL or MySQL
- Knowledge in website development and architecture design
- Proficient with both Microsoft and *nix operating systems
- Proven record of success using development practices including agile project management, test driven development, continuous deployment, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of React.js
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker tools/process for software deployment
- Experience with IaaS/PaaS cloud compute resources such as Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Expertise with healthcare business processes within physician practices and associated application software necessary to support those processes within an integrated delivery system
- Build Front-end web applications for patient and staff interaction, back-end API’s, and databases using various programming and scripting languages (primarily Node.js).
- Develop/update Web applications as identified by GoHealth leadership and marketing through packaged and customized applications.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes including the software development life cycle.
- Manage production software. You ship it you own it!
- Maintain and build the development pipeline to increase speed, production and quality
- Monitor, identify and relieve bottlenecks and restraints on production systems through development and system tuning
- Ensure the production software is scalable, stable and secure
- Gather and analyze information necessary to create feature mock-ups and obtain design approval from appropriate stake holders
- Use analytical thinking skills to work through complex situations
- Troubleshoot, fix and test software bugs.
- Test and document current and future systems and development.
- Read through code to find discrepancies which prevent applications from running correctly
- Demonstrate strong multitasking and problem-solving skills to identify errors in software.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Other duties as assigned.
- You'll also be collaborating with a great team of people moving exciting projects forward and working to deliver an effortless patient and staff experience along the way.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.